Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

Hey man fair play on getting your temps down. Nice idea with the fans in the rez,glad to hear you dont have to spend the 300. So how are those girls doing?

They are doing well.

0308120633.jpg

wow man they hav just shot up in size since i seen them last, makes me wanna beak out my h.i.d. light but im really trying to save money for now just for veg. Lovely green colour on all of them, nice and health looking. Its not gonna be long before you can start taking clones off them, cant wait to see that system you built in action. So do you have an aerocloner (thinking of getting one myself, pretty cheap in my hydro store) or are you gonna put cuttings in rockwool and into propagator?

really nice tight nodes, those things are going to grow into nice yielding plants i can see it now

wow man they hav just shot up in size since i seen them last, makes me wanna beak out my h.i.d. light but im really trying to save money for now just for veg. Lovely green colour on all of them, nice and health looking. Its not gonna be long before you can start taking clones off them, cant wait to see that system you built in action. So do you have an aerocloner (thinking of getting one myself, pretty cheap in my hydro store) or are you gonna put cuttings in rockwool and into propagator?

Their really not under much more light then they were under the T5's. T5's=208w,,,,,the hid is on its lowest setting, 300w.

I'm in a rush to clone them, thats why the HID. I'm not flowering these. Otherwise I'm right there with ya on saving on the electric bill.

Joe,

I have 2 aero cloners built. One will do 100, the other 50. Going to build a 6 or 7 cloner too. The 100 I will sell to a buddy who grows outside,,the 6 will be for filling the UC-DWC, I'll make it out of a bucket.

Joe,

I have 2 aero cloners built. One will do 100, the other 50. Going to build a 6 or 7 cloner too. The 100 I will sell to a buddy who grows outside and the 50 I'll use for outside,,the 6 will be for filling the UC-DWC, I'll make it out of a bucket.

Nice I see your pretty handy with the d.i.y. Are u a tradesman? I used purple power clones for my last years grow , I grew them together like a bush in turned soil with homemade compost Filling the bottom layer and got a very nice result. Id love to see how big and lanky the hazes would grow. Its great how mother nature takes away about 80% of the work involved in growing.

So I found out tonight after running the DWC overnight with the lights on that my res. stabilizes at 75f. Which doesnt make me happy because I thought it would run much cooler being on a 55f (assuming 55f) concrete slab. So I'm going to install a couple of axial fans I have laying around on the lid of the res to see if it makes even the slightest difference. If not, looks like I will be in search of a chiller. If anyone knows of places to get good deals on them, please forward.

Do you have insulation wrap on your buckets?

Joe,

I have 2 aero cloners built. One will do 100, the other 50. Going to build a 6 or 7 cloner too. The 100 I will sell to a buddy who grows outside,,the 6 will be for filling the UC-DWC, I'll make it out of a bucket.

Just built myself a 28 site EZ cloner myself. Damn thing works skippy!
Always fun to build your own stuff if you can. I love being a mechanic!

Just built myself a 28 site EZ cloner myself. Damn thing works skippy!
Always fun to build your own stuff if you can. I love being a mechanic!

Exactly man, Im a carpenter myself and wherther Im building a roof or doing a bit of d.i.y there's a certain sense of satisfaction that you get from making your own then standing back and admiring your finished work, also its great if you can save some money doing so. These forums have so much great plans d.i.y grow rooms, hydro setups, cooltubes etc. that anyone can have a go at it.

Here are 3 Short Riders out of 5. 2 never germed, tried to germ in rockwool and they came up really sick looking. As you can see, two are taking off. One is not growing at all but not dying.
IMG_0009_1_.JPG
IMG_0010_1_.JPG
IMG_0011_1_1.JPG

Does it look like the start of a boron or calcium deficiency? Check ur ph as well. Boron uptake gets slowed when ph drops below 5.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Well we shall see by the end of the day. I fed them half of what my chart says for nutes and half of what the recommended cal-mag dose calls for.

Run off was 6.5, what I fed them was bumped up to 6.8.

what is that grey thing with the LCD screen that is mounted on the wall, to the right of your ballast?

Its a Omega or omron temp controller I threw together from old reef tank supplies. Right now it controls the low voltage fans on my res. There is a better picture of it posted earlier in this thread. Keeps my res temps @ 64-67f.

If you look @ the open res pic you can see the yellow J-type thermocouple that hooks to controller.

Does it look like the start of a boron or calcium deficiency? Check ur ph as well. Boron uptake gets slowed when ph drops below 5.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

This is what I came up with.

11) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency. b) If not, #12.

Now I'm thinking that I should of just kept mixing at 6.5. Hopefully my soil still has enough buffer in it that it lowered it to 6.5.

Back
Top Bottom