Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

dragontoker

What strain is it? Wonder Woman, Short Rider
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling trying to reach the big girl stage
If in Veg... For how long? WW broke ground 2/14 Short Rider 2/26
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Both
If soil... what is in your mix? Ocean Forrest
If soil... What size pot? Mothers-5" soil pots, Hydro 2 gal undercurrent DWC
Size of light? 4ft T5 Veg, 600w HPS Flower
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75f Veg
RH of Room/cab? 45%
PH of media or res? 6.5 soil
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When Dry
Type and strength of ferts used? ---, Havent started

Plan is to have all 5 ww plants as mothers. I will cut 2 clones off of each and throw them into a diy 6 bucket undercurrent dwc, once clones root I will veg them out till they are fat and short, then flower. Maybe scrog them. I will pick 2 of the mothers to keep once I harvest the clones and see which pheno's I prefer.

Short Rider will stay in the veg tent under the T5's. I need to keep the flower tent open for the wonder woman cause once I choose a pheno, I will get clones ready for planting outdoors come the end of May.

Comments and criticism is more then welcome. How to grow questions should be directed to someone else,,,its my first grow,,,unless you count some gorilla growing or the tiny closet grow when I was a kid. Mom did you see my fern plants I'm growing,,,yes son those are nice, didnt know you like plants so much. Grandma sees the plants,,,,,,Dee those arent fern plants that boy is growing, their marijuana plants,,,,damn Gram what did you have to go and say that for...

IMG_03178.JPG
IMG_03168.JPG
IMG_031514.JPG
IMG_031410.JPG

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

I started throwing together the DWC undercurrent setup. I used 1-1/2 inch pipe and uniseals to connect the 2gal buckets together. Plumbing runs to a 27gal reservoir, not sure how much water will be in the system just yet.
For those that have never used uniseals they are similar to bulkhead fittings but instead of gluing your pipe in, you push the pipe through the seals using all your strength. They are a bitch to put pipe through. Heat them up a little with a space heater right before your ready to push the pipe through, also lube the seal with soap. Uniseals work on round buckets too.

I ran out of pipe so it isnt finished yet but here are some pics. I will also have RO water running to a float in the Res.

IMG_03207.JPG
IMG_03188.JPG
IMG_03199.JPG
IMG_032112.JPG

thats a setup right there. I love wonder woman its one of my favorite strains to date, good luck with your grow man, wonder woman is an easy lady with a really amazing smoke

Ha,Well seeing as there's only 1 or 2 completed grows and no current grows on this site for this strain maybe we can both help :)

here's what you can look forward to. I love this strain, I really do.. These were in 3 gal pots with light feeding.

Hope it gets you psyched! Take clones please, you will regret it if you dont haha. I actually planned on phasing it out a while back and flowered my last one.. After smoking it again, I had to reveg her and she's still in rotation.

11-03-11_013.jpg

11-03-11_015.jpg

02-18-11_001.jpg

right before they went in jars
02-15-11_001.jpg

02-15-11_002.jpg

:) well ur plants are looking grand now man and you have a nice clean setup so im sure there gona turn out great. So are you using any root stimulators for your babies?

Should I be adding root stimulate?

Plan was to just add PH 6.5 RO water till their like 25-30 days old. I have them in Ocean Forest already which I believe could be to early.

Just looked at them and three out of the five seem to be thriving now.
I was down there finishing up the Undercurrent DWC. All done just need to get a float for the reservoir and wrap the buckets and lids with something light proof. Maybe that reflective bubble wrap insulation, cause I already have a roll. Then I need my moms to get big enough to clip clones off of.

Were celebrating their B-day today, they are 15 days old.
IMG_03189.JPG

Here's also a pic of the Air pump I got in today for the UC-DWC, to my surprise its the size of a george foreman grill.
IMG_031910.JPG

I am definately interested in your grow. I have a little bit of experience with recirculating deep water culture. It truly is a great way to grow strong plants fast. I love your diy build, where you get the uniseals (grommit?)?
Nice air pump, what's the rating?
What's the rating on the waterpump?

Back
Top Bottom