• hps

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • cfl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • t5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brassico

They are father down the line production wise they are in 10 gallon dwc bin general hydroponics flora series nothing speical all regualar ph temps and ecs they are past the 21 day mark they are auto they are showing sign of flowering it is under a 150w hps hoping for some nice buds ill keep you all posted thanks here they are

I like the dog. I bet he wants to snack on a leaf or two Looking good I'm a big dwc fan feel free to ask anything I'll help all ways possible

well man made kinda wait for my outdoor grows thats the real deal

check out my lemon auto its a 60 day on day 30

im going to shoot them if they do unfortunately

im can eat them if deer or turkeys come about but i doubt it also i own a greenhouse

O have a 20x12 greenhouse also but nothing in it well my chickens play in there. I have a vegetable garden 100x50 I put all my dwc bucket swaps chemicals in it and I do fresh chicken manure composting and food clippings I let it sit for a year and man does that make really nice dirt

need option should i defoliate her or wait

woke up 7 gallons of water was in the waterproof part of the tent had a picture of the mess but a pump opened up and sent 7 gallons of water airborne well i was sleeping last night we good now tho cleaned everything up what a fucking mess

Back
Top Bottom