Wonder Woman

A bud as big as my head might scare me off. lol. But if that's Nirvana wonder Woman's size of buds, then al I can say is..Awesome!

I would appreciate any insight into my first ever hydro grow of Wonder Woman--sativa pheno I believe.

This grow effort is my first ever at the the ripe age of 45.

Thanks.

J9Black's 1st Grow Ever - Phototron Pro - Grow Tent - Cloning

I am attempting my first grow at the ripe old age of 51...and I am going with two Nirvana's Wonder Woman (fem), two Delicious Seed's Cotton Candy and two Nirvana's Aurora Indica. And Steve is correct...the seeds are very immature looking, but popped within the first 24 hours in a glass of RO water. Moved them into their rockwool cubes and am waiting for them to get their first set of real leaves.

Good on you , my first grow was last May at 67 years old ... I did Bubblelicious and Jock Horror, Nirvana seeds. They were supposed to be Autoflower BUT after extended period I changed light time and that made them flower. Just be aware if autoflower check cause sometimes does not work.... Yields were good I don't have a way to measure weight but I am happy with what I got for first time.
Good luck

So, my Wonder Woman is going to be a Momma...pulling clones in the next few days.

100_05414.JPG

Back
Top Bottom