Wonderful News!

sLiCe

Today, I drove to Colorado Springs, Colorado (30 mins away) for a doctors visit and recieved a recomendation for Medical Marijuana in the state of Colorado. It was reccomended for servere pain as a result of chronic post traumatic concussion symdrome, from a head injury/neck/back injury from a few months ago. Now I just need to fill out a few forms, send in my reccomendation and 90$, and I will recieve my ID card in 5-10 days. :headbanger: God Bless Colorado!

Also, in the same building (different suite, few doors down) is a medical cannabis club called Cannabis Theraputics. I joined their club, which automatically designated them as my caregiver for one year. They are very nice people and have a wide selection of products including somthing like 40+ different strains to choose from, hashes, oils, tablets, edibles, clones, seeds, everything I could ever ask for, and membership to this club is 25$ per year. They had very reasonible prices, I would reccomend any patients looking for a caregiver to join!

good for you, clubs are the way to go. i live in los angeles (well not in actual l.a,) but theirs one in every corner. i would cry myself to sleep if i had to pay 20 bucks for a gram from dealers.

Back
Top Bottom