Wondering how I'm doing!

Domino20

420 Member
How you guys doing this is my second grow.i was able to complete my first one but I made many mistakes.Now there is no room for not one more mistake.im growing a strain believed to be white chocolate og and an indica called bob Marley.I don't know if it true or not.Im waiting next week to get some clones so I can get down to business.i started with seeds,the bob Marley seeds seem to have a problem cuz they really don't germanize well.The white chocolate germanize well.im on day 15 and the plant is about 3 inches big.one looks healthy the other 2 look premature.im using foxs farm soil.Just need some advice.i can't send pics for some reason.its probably cuz I need to pay for that service.I have no money for that but if anyone would like to help me it be good.thanxs.

How you guys doing this is my second grow.i was able to complete my first one but I made many mistakes.Now there is no room for not one more mistake.im growing a strain believed to be white chocolate og and an indica called bob Marley.I don't know if it true or not.Im waiting next week to get some clones so I can get down to business.i started with seeds,the bob Marley seeds seem to have a problem cuz they really don't germanize well.The white chocolate germanize well.im on day 15 and the plant is about 3 inches big.one looks healthy the other 2 look premature.im using foxs farm soil.Just need some advice.i can't send pics for some reason.its probably cuz I need to pay for that service.I have no money for that but if anyone would like to help me it be good.thanxs.

Welcome to the 420 community Domino

Nothing at 420 costs a penny, everything is free.
1st off you do not have to pay to post pictures here at 420, though I will say it can be a bit confusing to do the 1st time since they do it differently then most places, but they do it to have control over security of those pictures. Security of them is a good thing for everyone.
I am a FF soil grower.

Hey Domino!

This is how I insert pics in post. First, I upload them the gallery. When creating the post, you will notice in the bottom left hand corner "my photos" from there you can insert any photos that you have uploaded to the gallery. Hope that helps and yea it is free

Dom,, Heya from canada,, Others have given you all you need already,, cheers to them,:thanks:

My bottom link below has many other member resources to help you reach your goal,, cheers pal,,:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom