Wooden Grow Box - Please Help New Grower

Cannadude

I recently built myself a grow box for one or two plants at a time. its relatively small, only 65 inches tall and made of solid wood. I reinforced it with 2 by 4's and then plywood siding and it only cost me 100 dollars. Ive got the box built but now im having a hard time coming up with an idea for the door. In addition i bought a 6 inch inline fan, carbon filter and ducting combo off the internet but im not sure how to make that work out either. I thought maybe i could put a whole near the top for the carbonfilter inside my box and a fan pulling air out of the box through the filter., however would that mean i would need another whole in the box somewhere to get new air in?

Again: Have the box built but it has no door, and no whole for the fan and carbon filter. PLEASE HELP

Bring fresh air in as low as possible on one of the side walls. Set up the fan on the opposite wall up as high as possible to exhaust.
Post a pix of your project as it makes it easier to help you. Good luck.

Check out the way I built my box. If you click on my grow journal (the link is in my signature block) and look at page one, it shows how I built my box. I think you will like how I did the door.

Back
Top Bottom