Wood's Doghouse #1

Hey Rat I wasn't totally impressed with the Wonder Woman. She did have alot of reasons for not being all she could but what she did was solid Large Buds. My whole year outside had problems with weather and humidity. Not enough sun and bud rot outside. The plants I had outside that were small enough I brang inside to finish off the last few weeks. Which helped alot as far as meds went. I could see it a much stronger herb if it had lite and heat. I plant on trying another inside this year. Thanks for looking in And Keepem Green

Well here is a shot of my outside grow. Depressing isn't she. This was Janet's Blue Hash Plant. Got alot of herbs off her. All popcorn buds but alot of them. Winter outside really lloks ugly. BUT on the other side of the coin, spring is a short way away. And once again I'll start another outdoor... But just to say RIP;
winter_outside.JPG

I just got my Sweet Tooth. VERY dissapointed at the service. Took 4+ weeks just for them to understand they never sent the stock. I guess they had a hard time at the Cup over there. And the stock I got half looked lite colored. And I got a feeling the aren't viable. We'll see, I have had seed I thought was imature grow fine. I'm going to start a new journal soon. I still have 5 plants in flower now. I had taken over that room and didn't remove carpets. I had another older piece I fliped and laid ontop for the sake of being able to sweep over having to vacumn. But after these I want carpet gone. Shame we have hardwood under that is in great shape orrrrrr I'd seal and paint it white. Well that will all be differnt come next grow. I think I have ideas that will work out just fine for the flower room. Alot of elbow room. Raised beds maybey even. I'd like to put one 4x8 flood ebb tray on a raised bed in there. Have to see if monies aren't funny come time. Well this just a fast HELLO to all who drive thru and A GREAT X-MAS and Seasons................................................ Keepem Green

hummmm,
bare trees, thats some stem....i wondered how big the buds were....ive done that....wet and cold here....and windy....merry merry and all that....sent you all a note....lol...L

Well this just a fast HELLO to all who drive thru and A GREAT X-MAS and Seasons................................................ Keepem Green

:thanks: Norcaliwood, and we all wish you the Merriest of Christamases!
:420:
Happy Holidaze

Back
Top Bottom