Woodsman Outdoors

Hey man did u every put up pics of how these turned out?
Also, can u explain the runt to me.. it looks like a plant u harvested but are keeping alive.. ?
Cheers!

Hey man did u every put up pics of how these turned out?
Also, can u explain the runt to me.. it looks like a plant u harvested but are keeping alive.. ?
Cheers!

Hello analogman, yes I posted many pics of the plants before during and after the harvest (check out my photo link below). The Runt is a 'regeneration' of an earlier indoor NL#5. It is not a runt though. As an indoor in it's first generation of growth, it was a very small plant. It was also one of the best tasting plants from this harvest and a potent one also.

How to regenerate? After harvesting I left a few tiny buds on the lower branches. You then switch to grow lighting (in my case I put the plant outside in May) and use veg fertilizers. Within a couple of weeks the plant will start to veg again. It will be like it's first generation, a female.

It's very cold up here, in fact I need to go out and search for a screen or something like it, to blow dry my water cured buds. Went out there earlier and came right back in when the wind on the side of the house hit me!

Could you guys imagine, once MJ is completely legal how much will be learned about it. It will be looked at by mainstream researchers in pursuit of various cures. I know that some research is done now, but not to the extent and with the legitimacy when it is a 'legal (controlled) substance'. Of course that's not going to happen until it's legalized nationally.
People of the year 2010. I am a voice from the distant future year two-thousand and nineteen! Pot is now leagal in many states and growing. Perservere. Better times are coming. Higher times are coming.!

Back
Top Bottom