Woodsman Outdoors

MOLD! yikes :smokin:

I've never heard of W/C doing anything for moldy wood, dosn't water make it worse??

I would try using apple peels or Pineapple. I read you can flavor weed with just about any kind of peel. Never done it myself..

My friend if you can't find work, we'll just have to move West and start a little Taco and Weed stand.

Hey buddy, the hydrogen peroxide gets rid of the mold the first day, melts right off while the trichomes are unphased. Sure beats losing it all. Just a little work involved.

I'd like to add something to the water, but not sure if the sugars that would accumulate on the plant material would mold later? I would think it wouldn't because of the quick dry, but still curious about the 'natural sugars'. Perhaps using minute amounts of juice or fruit in the water would be OK.

Well I'd move out there in an instant! You and I got the smoke thing down, I'm not a taco expert though, that would have to be your side of the business!

:high-five:

I hope you are at least getting unemployment Woodsman. Seems everyone I know has been on it since Obama took office. Not saying that there is a link or anything, just making reference to a time frame. I was having a hard time bidding on large ship building construction contracts though, the renewed talks of cap and trade by the new administration put a lot of risk in new contracts. I would tell banks and bonding companies that we could build a boat with clauses in the contract that were varied by $10 million. Banks shake their heads at that sort of thing. I hope you can wait this thing out as there really isn't too much choice.... unless you figure a way to make a good living in a bad economy. Al Capone figured that out in his day.

I hope you are at least getting unemployment Woodsman. Seems everyone I know has been on it since Obama took office. Not saying that there is a link or anything, just making reference to a time frame. I was having a hard time bidding on large ship building construction contracts though, the renewed talks of cap and trade by the new administration put a lot of risk in new contracts. I would tell banks and bonding companies that we could build a boat with clauses in the contract that were varied by $10 million. Banks shake their heads at that sort of thing. I hope you can wait this thing out as there really isn't too much choice.... unless you figure a way to make a good living in a bad economy. Al Capone figured that out in his day.

Let me know if ya got any work for me G! building boats? Awesome.!

I was getting unemployment, now I'm a 99'er. Not on anyone's chart. I'm a non person now. I've had piddly little jobs and some good work at my brother's place these past two years, but nothing much in the way of work up my way. If we could get rid of our place, we'd get out of here quick. Afraid it would only 'short sale' for us now. We'll start very shortly to get the place ready for sale starting in the spring (needs a spring cleaning and emptied of all the junk that won't be going with us) Selling it 'as is' -I'm not able to put a single penny into it and wouldn't get anything in return anyhow. Waiting for spring because it's much more accessible -yard- and no snow- get's pretty around here about that time also with the woods, flowers and all (relatively speaking of course - nothing like western scenery ).

Hey buddy, the hydrogen peroxide gets rid of the mold the first day, melts right off while the trichomes are unphased. Sure beats losing it all. Just a little work involved.

I'd like to add something to the water, but not sure if the sugars that would accumulate on the plant material would mold later? I would think it wouldn't because of the quick dry, but still curious about the 'natural sugars'. Perhaps using minute amounts of juice or fruit in the water would be OK.

Well I'd move out there in an instant! You and I got the smoke thing down, I'm not a taco expert though, that would have to be your side of the business!

No, don't put the peels in the water. After you quick dry them, you put a few peels in the jar.

I used up my UE too, I had to stay home and let the wife go to work since she was the one with a degree. A degree in Accounting and all she could find was 8 dolla / hr. job @ the Piggly wiggly.

IRS says they'll be hiring a few peeps to keep a better grip on us tax payers, like we don't f-ing pay enough.

Man, I hope things do get better for you and for everyone out there that has no clue how to keep the power on.

Crap, now I'm all depressed and stuff, gonna have to blaze me up a bowl and put on some music to undo that.

Hubby is coming to the end of his UE. But we will be able to start getting his pension. His company let 40 people go and hired Cleveland. 28 yrs loyal, 2 yrs away from retiring, but Cleveland could do it better, cheaper, and faster. (that part killed him)They ended up hiring him back temporarily for $120 an hour!!!...hahahahahahaha Loved that part all the way to the bank!!

You're due some good breaks my friend. Wishing you the best.

No, don't put the peels in the water. After you quick dry them, you put a few peels in the jar.

I used up my UE too, I had to stay home and let the wife go to work since she was the one with a degree. A degree in Accounting and all she could find was 8 dolla / hr. job @ the Piggly wiggly.

IRS says they'll be hiring a few peeps to keep a better grip on us tax payers, like we don't f-ing pay enough.

Man, I hope things do get better for you and for everyone out there that has no clue how to keep the power on.

Crap, now I'm all depressed and stuff, gonna have to blaze me up a bowl and put on some music to undo that.

Hubby is coming to the end of his UE. But we will be able to start getting his pension. His company let 40 people go and hired Cleveland. 28 yrs loyal, 2 yrs away from retiring, but Cleveland could do it better, cheaper, and faster. (that part killed him)They ended up hiring him back temporarily for $120 an hour!!!...hahahahahahaha Loved that part all the way to the bank!!

Hello you three (and everyone else). I've been away for so long this time, sorry about that. Still nothing happening with us yet (jobs). I'm submitting several apps/resumes per week and getting absolutely no response from anybody. This has been the case in 99 percent of my attempts. When I follow up myself, I get various degrees of answers, none of which helps me.

Well Sisco my friend, I did put the peels in the water cure. I added a new piece every night while changing the water. On the last night I used just water. Stuff does have a 'different' taste to it, they taste spicy in a way, and if you use your imagination, it's possible to discern the different flavors of the two (Red Grapefruit and Tangerine-Mandarin). I would not bother doing it again (not that much of a difference to warrant the extra effort).

Here is a rundown of what I get from my smokes

Sativa like highs:
#1A
#1B
Mazar (mostly clear and cloudy trichs) This is a very uplifting high and is very similar to #1B and the Runt in that regard. Excellent morning or first of the day smoke. It will give me away though! Eyes, etc.

Runt NL#5- Also picked at clear and mostly cloudy

NL #5 from seed - this is the weakest of all, but does get you high and used it last night after being already stoned form .....? can't remember! ) Gave me a jolt in the right direction that's for sure! This is a better morning high when you will be around others.

The only one with a more indica or couch lock high would be the Bubba Kush. I'd say that it is more of a combination of the two highs. I normally use this before bed or if I'm 'through for the day' It is very potent (as are all of them -except the NL-seed-) and is the only one that will make me tired afterwords. I still have some of my 'Big Girl' and Runt #1 (both NL#5's) from my last indoor grow (last winter thru April). Both of those are more couch lock and are both very 'cured', wonderful! They both are a very tan colored and no longer have any green. I've put both of them (not that much remains) into the fridge.

:popcorn:

Good to to see out and about Buddy! :cheer:

Your still alive! Great! Wishing you even more luck on landing a job!
Even as you started the first indoor grow of 'Big Girl' and Runt #1,
I knew that you would be happy with them, after all they are your favorite Strain!
:tokin:

Good to to see out and about Buddy! :cheer:

Your still alive! Great! Wishing you even more luck on landing a job!
Even as you started the first indoor grow of 'Big Girl' and Runt #1,
I knew that you would be happy with them, after all they are your favorite Strain!
:tokin:

Hello my friend! I'm still hangin in there and plugging along. Hope you and Jo are doing better.

Hello my friend! I'm still hangin in there and plugging along. Hope you and Jo are doing better.

Glad your still hanging in there!

Jo and I are hanging in too. Relationship 5 stars! Health 2.5. Grow 3.5.
Have to help her around once in a while.....meds make her really dizzy and unsure. We agree she has to take em, but don't like it.

We are alive and kicking...guess that's the important part! ;)

All the best to you and the Mrs.

Hello woodsman,

I use firefox for my browser and I am getting this when I try to get on 420

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at 420 MAGAZINE has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Has anyone else got this?

Hello woodsman,

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at 420 MAGAZINE has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

We are aware of the problem and 420 is working assiduously to remedy this error. Google has been notified of the error and we are on High Alert scanning and protecting Our Servers and especially Our Membership!
:thanks: for your understanding and trust!!!

+REP:thanks:

High Woodsman wanted to drop by and say hello to you all! I have been ill and had connection issues for awhile but am fighting my way back from the brink.

Glad your still hanging in there!

Jo and I are hanging in too. Relationship 5 stars! Health 2.5. Grow 3.5.
Have to help her around once in a while.....meds make her really dizzy and unsure. We agree she has to take em, but don't like it.

We are alive and kicking...guess that's the important part! ;)

All the best to you and the Mrs.

Relationship sounds great, health needs improvement (take it easy my friend) and the grow is doing very well considering all you've been through with it!

Hay Woody, just out cruisin', honk, honk ;)

:peace:

Hello my friend, glad to have you always!

Hello woodsman,

Reported Attack Page!

I haven't come across it yet, but I've not been active very much lately (on 420)

Yes, I have.
I had to tell Firefox repeatedly that this was a secure Web page.

Good job keeping them informed

We are aware of the problem and 420 is working assiduously to remedy this error. Google has been notified of the error and we are on High Alert scanning and protecting Our Servers and especially Our Membership!
:thanks: for your understanding and trust!!!

+REP:thanks:

High Woodsman wanted to drop by and say hello to you all! I have been ill and had connection issues for awhile but am fighting my way back from the brink.

Hello buddy! Always great to have you stop by. (internet issues) Glad you guys are on it!

Hi Buddy! :thumb:

I knew you were still alive. :yahoo:

Tell you what...we are safe if Wingman420 is working assiduously! :yummy:

Yes we are, 420 and our hardworking mods are the best!

Just wanted to say hi Woodsman my friend. I feel so badly for you, it sucks trying to play the game to get a freaking job just to live and pay your bills. I wish I owned a company I'd hire you in a heartbeat. You'd write our newsletter and be the general morale officer:cheer:

I know it's tough but try and keep your spirits up and not get discouraged. There will be something out there for you and I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending you good luck vibes. :peace:

what's up woodsy?
I been out of the loop for awhile now, getting distracted with the rest of life.
THings are up and down and round and round, trying to break the cycle.

Dog bit our youngest. punctured her palm. We didn't take her in until the next day, so the infection had about 15 hours to set in. She got admitted to the hosp and had antibiotics thru an IV for 2 days. She's a tough little 2 year old.
Then the county gets in on the action and insist I get the dog checked for rabies even though we just had him in like 6 months before. So there's another $120 out the door for a dog we don't even want. Oh, I didn't bring the dog in because I was trying to avoid paying for an appt. So the county cited me and I have to go to court. We have since got the dog checked and he's fine.

I'm still out of work. up and down, round and round.

Never pulled the trigger on firing the cabinet back up. But I did finally get the 400 hps streetlight from a friend who had been promising it for years. Never been used, bulbs are Phillips ceramalux or something like that from 2001. He gave me 11 bulbs. Also said the light had a photoelectric switch i had to bypass.

I opened up the unit and looked at that thing for 30 minutes, double checking with online wiring diagrams. Finally I figured there was nothing special in there and just hooked it up to some grounded 120v and it fired fine.

So I have some plans in the works.

Peace.
Stay safe.

Hi Buddy! :thumb:

I knew you were still alive. :yahoo:

Tell you what...we are safe if Wingman420 is working assiduously! :yummy:

Yes we are, 420 and our hardworking mods are the best!

Just wanted to say hi Woodsman my friend. I feel so badly for you, it sucks trying to play the game to get a freaking job just to live and pay your bills. I wish I owned a company I'd hire you in a heartbeat. You'd write our newsletter and be the general morale officer:cheer:

I know it's tough but try and keep your spirits up and not get discouraged. There will be something out there for you and I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending you good luck vibes. :peace:

what's up woodsy?
I been out of the loop for awhile now, getting distracted with the rest of life.
THings are up and down and round and round, trying to break the cycle.

Dog bit our youngest. punctured her palm. We didn't take her in until the next day, so the infection had about 15 hours to set in. She got admitted to the hosp and had antibiotics thru an IV for 2 days. She's a tough little 2 year old.
Then the county gets in on the action and insist I get the dog checked for rabies even though we just had him in like 6 months before. So there's another $120 out the door for a dog we don't even want. Oh, I didn't bring the dog in because I was trying to avoid paying for an appt. So the county cited me and I have to go to court. We have since got the dog checked and he's fine.

I'm still out of work. up and down, round and round.

Never pulled the trigger on firing the cabinet back up. But I did finally get the 400 hps streetlight from a friend who had been promising it for years. Never been used, bulbs are Phillips ceramalux or something like that from 2001. He gave me 11 bulbs. Also said the light had a photoelectric switch i had to bypass.

I opened up the unit and looked at that thing for 30 minutes, double checking with online wiring diagrams. Finally I figured there was nothing special in there and just hooked it up to some grounded 120v and it fired fine.

So I have some plans in the works.

Peace.
Stay safe.

Haven't been bye in awhile Partner, I got some catching up to do BB in awhile. BTW Keepem Green

OMM, Blue, Joe, Wood and all of my great friends out in 420 land!

Howdy folks, been way too long! Like a month to be honest. Been having rotten luck with the job end of life. the wife and I are still plugging along though and I've got so many applications out, that I may not even know who it is that's responding to them! I wish that was the problem! Nobody ever gets back to me for me to worry about it. LOL. Actually tried getting my old job back a few weeks ago, but with no luck. I did this after hearing that the bit*ch I worked for got 'FIRED'! And for the same reason that I had so much trouble with her in the first place. Seems that she continued to be a bit*ch after I was gone (not a surprise) and finally she gave the wrong person (had connections up top apparently) the same attitude that I endured for three years (with her). So I figured a call to the head of the dept. (at the company HQ) was in order. He had always been a nice guy, but stayed out of his 'underlings' way. He returned my call about a week after I left a message with his sec. and proceeded to tell me that he can not mess with HR as far as changing any rules they have (they don't rehire people that were 'let go'.) When I asked him if he could at least have HR change what they tell prospective employers (that I got the ax - stemming from a bad relationship with the now fired 'bit*ch) He said he could not interfere with them (again). I wanted this to happen (at the least) since it is the main reason I think that I'm not given the 'time of day'. He did give me a referral to someone in my line of work which I followed up on. The guy runs the business in this State for an international Co. While it's not his position to hire people (he has an HR dept.) he was impressed with who referred me to him (buddies I think). He says that as soon as something opens up in 'my area', he'll get in touch with me. I've emailed him a couple of time since to 'remind him'. Nothing yet.

My smoke has been keeping me 'sane' through this (or is it 'insane'?) My little Bro overseas is enjoying some great hash right now....I'm making some Northern Lights #5 (Runt) hash right now in fact. That's what got me thinking that I need to finally show up here!. Doing the blender technique which is a royal pain if you ask me (compared to the screen method - thanks to you Joe, I've used it a few times already. Just thought I'd try the blender method (it's been awhile and I forgot that it's a pain). I made some awesome hash from #2 (pink lady) and #1A. Both will kick your a**! Better than most of the 'real' stuff I used to buy in the Middle East (Israel). Wish it smelled as good as that stuff though. wonder why it doesn't smell like hash? Smells just like the smoke. I wonder what genetics they used in Lebanon or North Africa to make there hash. Smelled like hash! Mine smells like Pine, or menthol or whatever it is that my smoke smells like. Just not like 'hashish'! Like I said above, it is very good though and will blow your mind. Can't wait to make some from my Bubba Kush cuttings.

By the way, my stuff is now curing since mid Oct to early/mid Nov. (4-5 months) What it tasted (or smelled) like a few months ago, is long forgotten. All the smokes have 'evolved' dramatically. The Bubba is sooooo wonderful tasting and is by far the most exotic of them all (taste and smell wise) The Northern Lights (Runt) one of the best smokes smells like 'juicy fruit gum' . so I imagine the hash I'm making will smell the same. I want Hash to taste like hash! Not chewing gum! Oh well I'm not complaining (too much) as it will rock like the others did I'm sure. The only smoke that is below par is the NL#5 (from seed not regenerated like the Runt). It will get you high, though 'mildly'. It is the only one that is not excellent. I had some apprehension with the Mazar early soon after harvest, but that is now 'excellent' also. It is a creeper that will get you busted at work (If I had work) just by your eyes and the grin that will be stuck to your face. all in all a very very successful grow. Too bad I don't have a job so that I could come home from a hard days work and 'really enjoy' life!

Good to be back with you all, hope I won't stay away again@!! As you see I'm still not closing the thread. Maybe when I get work and feel better about things. Right now I guess I'm 'hangin' on to 'something familiar'!

SEE YA! :peace:

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom