Woodsman Outdoors

I read a few pages back where he kept saying he was going to keep this going, then kept going MIA for weeks at a time, so I moved it to abandoned. Will move to completed now until further instructions.

Hey Woodsman. :smokin:

Haven't logged in for some time, just wanted to swing by and say HELLO!

Been busy with the research and am closing in on my Bachelors a lot sooner than I had realized but its a lot of work and a full time job for sure.

I was reminded of this fine corner of the internet by several emails in my Cotton Candy photo post. Apparently in my absense several members have accused my Cotton Candy pictures of being photoshopped! :rofl:

I am not sure if I should be insulted or honored, LOL!

My favorite strains were always the colorful ones, its a shame some people do not realize that there is such thing as a Cannabis plant with non-white hairs. Ahh well, it was still the most beautiful plant I have ever grown and I am proud as hell of those pictures, haters be damned.

My veggie garden is in full swing, taters, red onions soon to be ready for harvest, and several varieties of tomatoes, peppers and herbs (the non cannabis types unfortunately) recently started and thriving. I think I will do a bonsai ganja plant for shits and giggles. Even when not able to grow beautiful Mary Jane I still love the rewards of growing a garden.

Hope all is well in your neck of the Woods, talk to you soon! :smokin:

Odin my old friend! Our plant comes in many shapes sizes and colors to be sure! Good to hear from you old friend!

Morning Woodsman sending my thoughts and best wishes to you, good luck my friend.

Thank you Barry M for the kind words!

hey woodsman
I tried the watercure to get rid of the mold my buds had got while in storage at my bush camper over the winter. I did 2 washes with h2o/h2o2 and the 3 i day soaks with plain water.
it smokes as good as before or better, looks attrocious, and will keep me going til the new crop is done.
thanks for the help
CD
ps take care of the family we can wait.

Wonderful news Chronic! Glad to be a help.

I dont see how this would be moved to abandoned.
The grow is complete.
Harvested / cured / and smoke reported.
Please move to completed journals.

Thank you buddy for stepping in for me! I'm so sorry that I disappeared so suddendly and with out any word. Thanks for watching my back!

I read a few pages back where he kept saying he was going to keep this going, then kept going MIA for weeks at a time, so I moved it to abandoned. Will move to completed now until further instructions.

So Sorry Boss! I've become preoccupied with other aspects of my life and had become 'remiss'! Thanks for putting this journal into the 'finished' ones though I couldn't blame you for wanting to put it with the abandoned ones. My fault for not 'closing it out' properly.

Hello wood, hope all is well, Bless...

Thank you buddy! God bless you also!

Thanks to all of you (all of you!) for your friendship and camaraderie these last couple of years. I've been away (from the forum) but hopefully not from your hearts. Times have been up and down for my wife and me lately (the last few years).

Not growing this year so no journal. I've also had some ins and outs with drug testing lately so I've been (mostly) staying away from my good stuff. I still have plenty of it though and it will be waiting for me when I'm 'cleared for resumption'! LOL The stuff is all in the deep freezer now and is totally cured and wonderful! Hopefully I'll be back to talk with you all soon! Till then...:thanks:

Woodsman. It was awesome getting to shoot the shit with you again.
Thanks for everything.

I had a great time also Joe! I'm still enjoying it! LOL. Love the Cheese Kush and the taste of the Blue Dream is amazing, I've never had anything before with Blueberry in it so that was nice.

Woodsman, just thought I'd say hello.. thinking of yor buds and of-course you bud.

Hello my old friend! Thank you for thinking about me. I can feel the energy! I'm still enjoying the fruits of my last Summer's crop. :bong: Miss you all!

Trying to sell some of my pipes right now. I've been making some awesome pieces lately. :popcorn:

:high-five:Oh man Woodsman! Those are some beauties, I think I know which one I want.. I just purchased the Z3

It's good to see you are keeping busy and using the power of the ganja to guide your hands, working these pieces of dead trees to smoke other "trees" lol

How do you clean a wooden pipe, I had one but the kids got it.. I never got to clean it either.

:high-five:Oh man Woodsman! Those are some beauties, I think I know which one I want.. I just purchased the Z3

It's good to see you are keeping busy and using the power of the ganja to guide your hands, working these pieces of dead trees to smoke other "trees" lol

How do you clean a wooden pipe, I had one but the kids got it.. I never got to clean it either.

I didn't know it was you! :cheer::circle-of-love: Should have read this post last night instead of today. It went out this morning in the mail!

By the way I can't mention or post that eBay link again. It was taken off and I was PM'd

Thanks

hey woodsman just dropping a line and checking in... looks like your still at it! been 6 months since i checked in. hope your still taking your meds! :bongrip:

Nice of you to drop in HK. I've been keeping a low profile till the next grow. Who knows when that is though? Hope all is will with you my friend! :Namaste:

Hello old friend! Thanks for dropping in. A Happy Thanksgiving to you also! In fact, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Your friend,
Woodsman

Thanks brother great to read you are doing well my friend!

Duck and I hope you are getting back in the job field by now. TC friend. Hey I didn't see any pic's of the next crop? TC and Keepem Green

Happy Turkey day :peace:

Thanks brother great to read you are doing well my friend!

Duck and I hope you are getting back in the job field by now. TC friend. Hey I didn't see any pic's of the next crop? TC and Keepem Green

Kid, Wingman and Wood it is always a pleasure to have you drop in!

Hey my old friends! Sorry I've been MIA for so long. Things have settled down for me and I will be doing (already started) an indoor grow (a small one - SD reg, Maui fem, C99 reg and my Pink Lady reg). Not sure if I'll do a journal, we'll see how it goes (that way if I screw up and it doesn't amount to much nobody would know and I could slink away quietly). lol

Not sure if anyone has this old journal saved now so I may be talking to myself! Normal behavior on my part! LOL

:morenutes: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom