420 Magazine Background

word indoor growing stoners!

jdbeeper

I'm new to this whole indoor growing thing but would like to share my vision on a small build I have and see what advice is out there. I'm thinking about setting up 2 - 600w hps in a vertical manner with 4 - 3 gallon buckets at each quadrant around the light.
The space I have available is roughly 5ft wide x 4ft long and about 5.5ft tall. I figure this is enough space to comfortable fit 4, to be, sexy looking plants with 1200w of hps power. However, I see heat might be an issue due to limited space so cool tubes, ducting and an inline fan crossed my mind. I know Im probably going to need a carbon filter as well. Anyhow, any advice or tips on completing this small room? I'm also not looking to spend a ton of money on this hobby, hoping to keep it under a $1,000.

:Namaste:
payce!

jdbeeper

pHouse7

That sounds like nice little setup you plan on building.. The twin 600w hps does consume power more efficiently(150 lumens per watt) than any other bulb such as a 1000w hps(average 140 lumens per watt.)
However, if I was only working 4 with plants, I would use a 1000w hps bulb. Regardless of the total overall product weight, buds tend grow to plumper with fewer smaller nugs.

pHouse7

Top Bottom