word of caution

Verysad

OK folks, just a word of caution about synthetics.
60 years old, smoked since about 14. Good career and no problems.
Oh ya, live in FL. Left my lifetime career and decided on something new.
Have owned HD motorcycles for 40+ years. Applied for job with them and got it.
Oh shit, drug screen, really? OK, back to this shit. I'll use my tried and true method that has worked well in the past. Quick Fix 5.7.1 no uric. It's FL, was told it was ok by Spectrum. Batch good too.
Short story long, I failed due to not having characteristics of human urine!
The reason I told you folks all the bullshit was to make a point. 40 years no arrests no positives on record and it took a pre employment drug screen for me to get caught.
What a bitch. Use only products with uric acid regardless of what state you live in.
P.S. If you live in FL, please vote in November and vote YES on medical bud.

Hello Verysad,

Talk about bad luck, heh? I hope everything will be OK and also wanted to give you really BIG THUMBS UP for making such a brave decision with new job and all at 60 years old.

I am 35 and I'm also thinking about life changing decision. I don't care for "let's play it safely" mantra.

Anyway I wish you all the best in the future.

P.

Yep,been saying that for a couple of years. Buy synthetic with uric acid, all the states will eventually be looking forit. The only exemption is federal workers at this point. For any federal jobs they have to follow the federal protocols and they don't include testing for uric acid.
There is also the option of buying dried powdered real urine. Its harder to find though.

Yep,been saying that for a couple of years. Buy synthetic with uric acid, all the states will eventually be looking forit. The only exemption is federal workers at this point. For any federal jobs they have to follow the federal protocols and they don't include testing for uric acid.
There is also the option of buying dried powdered real urine. Its harder to find though.

One of our current sponsors sells powdered human urine.

DRM Ranch

Back
Top Bottom