Working in South Carolina --how lenient is it there?

Penny Lane

High there,

I'm taking a job for a few months working in a private naval base club in Charleston, SC. I live in California and have a medicinal license. What can I expect from South Carolina? I have seen what NORML has to say, but I was just curious to know if there's anyone out there who can give me an opinion on just exactly how serious of a crime it is to get caught with it? Hopefully not too bad.

:bong:

--Penny Lane

When its good, its good. When its bad, its bad. Though come to think of, the best weed I get is always from my friends who get all their stuff Maryland. It might be better down near Charleston though.

But yeah generally when some says they're getting there stuff from Texas, its rarely good. When they say it came down from the DC area, its always worth the money.

Oh, and as for gettin caught, SC is a hugely conservative. So lets just say I definently wouldn't be trying to let every single last person I meet that I smoke.

(Damn I hope this makes sense, I'll post later if it doesnt)

The thing is, any good pot is either coming from Canada, the West Coast (mostly California) or is locally grown. Shit from the West Coast doesn't make it in great quantities to the East. Locally grown you usually only have access to if you know a grower or someone down the line, and that changes from place to place. The thing about South Carolina is that you are close to the Southern Boarder where all the shwag (basically from Mexico) comes from, and far away from the Canadian boarder where all the KB comes from. Just from that, I would guess that there won't be a lot of good pot in South Carolina.

EDIT: HOLY JESUS you come from Cali and you have a med license... the pot isn't even going to COMPARE. What I call KB is usually beasters, especially that far down the line. Hell, I'm in Virginia and what dealers call kb/chronic/dankitty-dank-dank is usually just beasters from Canada.

Also, South Carolina may be a bit of a culture shock, I don't know how things are in Santa Cruz, but overall, California is much more liberal (even in its conservative areas). Like Tiger Bass said, I wouldn't go around advertising your pot usage.

Yeah, its fairly rare to get your hands on killer bud. High's around here are prob just reggies in california. But then again, I won't say its like that everywhere. I hear of people getting pretty good hookups from Charlotte. I read somewhere that North Carolina has like the highest level of marijuana cultivation in the States. I can't find the original source for it so this may not be right.

Medical cards from one state aren't any good in another state, are they? These medical cards don't seem to amount to a hill of beans from what I read in forum threads here. Card holders get busted just like anyone else and farmacies get busted just like the dealer on the corner does.

Here's the MJ Laws in SC: South Carolina - NORML

I thought stripping would be more profitable on the west coast....wait...I've got it figured out. Penny hooked up with a sailor, they're moving to SC and he's cool with her stripping because she makes more in one night than he does in a week on the ship. Maybe she stabbed one of the customers on the west coast and she relocating east until things cool off. So Penny, which is it? :smokin:

Actually, I'm saving up to go to the UK for a huge metal extravaganza called, "Download Festival 2007" ...I only intend to work at the club for three weeks, and then I'll be off to England!

I won't forget to bring a towel!

--Penny Lane

Actually, I'm saving up to go to the UK for a huge metal extravaganza called, "Download Festival 2007" ...I only intend to work at the club for three weeks, and then I'll be off to England!

I won't forget to bring a towel!

--Penny Lane

Are you planning on mopping up messes? Maybe a pup-tent and a sleeping bag would be better than a towel.
Stripping for 3 weeks at a Naval base club should pay for that trip and lots of other things like a sweet chunk of bubble hash and a bubbler! :laughtwo:

No she just happens to be a fan of a brilliant writer.

Edit: Nevermind. South park fan. But still the towlie line is still a play back to Douglas Adams.

No she just happens to be a fan of a brilliant writer.

Edit: Nevermind. South park fan. But still the towlie line is still a play back to Douglas Adams.

Umm..I completely understood towelly joke but I made a joke of my own, too. I'm noticing that making a joke and expecting stoners to get it is asking a lot. MJ does dull the senses when the person is under the influence. Maybe a good idea would be to come back when you're not blazingly toasted and reread the joke to see if you get it the 2nd time around.

Umm..I completely understood towelly joke but I made a joke of my own, too. I'm noticing that making a joke and expecting stoners to get it is asking a lot. MJ does dull the senses when the person is under the influence. Maybe a good idea would be to come back when you're not blazingly toasted and reread the joke to see if you get it the 2nd time around.

it's ok GB, i got your joke.... it made me lol a lil bit :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom