Working on infusing simple syrup

Very interesting work you have been doing! Tagging along.

If you happen to have $1500 laying around, you can make your own distillate at about 80% THC content. Very safe, and not nearly as hard as it seems.

Since I started the distillate, I've been mixing it into everything I can think of. So much fun!

Having the distillate makes every recipe easier, as you don't have to go through the grinding and all, each time. You just have several syringes full of distillate to mess around with.

Anyway, the thread is an interesting read thus far! Keep up the energy. Great to see!

I can buy distillate
Have a distillery lab set on order, the glass on my first order was a mess
Also, have been exploring filtering with carbon powder and celite down the road, cannabinoid loss may be 15-20%
This method is for folks who cannot get distillate or shatter and may only have access to flower
I've included a water cure to help with the taste
IMG_20201010_231457.jpgIMG_20201003_112600.jpgIMG_20201003_112518.jpgIMG_20201003_112244.jpg

Some pics of a blackberry/blueberry sorbet and some made syrups
Strawberry, chocolate, apple pie, plain apple, a water cured syrup-no taste, regular syrup-s light floral taste

Very interesting work you have been doing! Tagging along.

If you happen to have $1500 laying around, you can make your own distillate at about 80% THC content. Very safe, and not nearly as hard as it seems.

Since I started the distillate, I've been mixing it into everything I can think of. So much fun!

Having the distillate makes every recipe easier, as you don't have to go through the grinding and all, each time. You just have several syringes full of distillate to mess around with.

Anyway, the thread is an interesting read thus far! Keep up the energy. Great to see!
What method are you referring to for $1500?

Thanks for the link. Anybody using this setup care to share some thoughts?
Too big in my opinion. For that rig, you are going to want to start with at least 500 ml of RSO/Crude oil. I'd go with a 500ml. That way you can do smaller batches. I'm actually in search of a 250ml setup, but they don't seem to make decent heat mantles for 250ml boiling flasks, and I don't want to deal with insulation between the flask and heat mantle.

Bigger isn't always bettter!

Back
Top Bottom