Working out on weed.

IshmarRodriguez

So does anyone work out high? Do you get better results than sober? Does it compel you to be lazier?

Just very curious. I have been exercising to lose some weight and wondered about doing so stoned. Since it is really my only "alone" time.

Re: Working out on weed...

no, i rarely work out but when i do, it when im sober, i find that im always to burnt out to work out when im high..dont have the energy

hehe, what about weight lifting and jogging?

Some strains give me a lot of extra energy. I would do things like go to the driving range (BTW, I'm AWSOME at golf when I'm high).

Kittyloaf said:
My other old form of exercise was fencing, and if you do that stoned, you deserve to be stabbed.

LOL

lol well i just played basketball like an hour ago, yeah movement is really fun while high so sports are really fun

weightlifting is kinda fun becaue the burn in your muscles feel really trippy

i hate running for the sake of running so i dont think i would have fun with it even if i was blazed

Weightlifting while high is different then other excercises. Being high gives me more concentration. Let you get a better lift cause you can concentrate on that one muscle group and have great form. I don't know maybe its just me.

i play soccer at my high school, and practice high. Pretty fun, people are thrown off because i'm usually pretty quick, so when i slow down, i end up having more space to play the ball. Only works against my teammates though, in a game, the other players dont know how i play, and will take my ass out if im not quick enough.

Play football or soccer witha few friend when you're high. You may get way caught up in the game that you don't think about bein burnt out or tired. Works for me.

rockfordindica said:
Not like football football. Like messin around football. throw some passes and tackle whoever tries to run.
i was playin a pick up game there was like 10 or 12 of us 3 of us were high. Well im the best when im sober and my other friends didnt know i was high so they expected me to play like a normaly do so and had me cover the others teams best player... it didnt work

Yeah, I do while working out - 3 times per week.

Yeah, I do while walking - 5 days a week.

Yeah, I do most of the time.

i work outt and sumtimess ill just get highh and do it but i always regrett it cuz i cant get enough weight goin on

i always figured weed is good, working out is good, mix the two....but not so, for me anyhow. grass elevates your bloodpress/heartrate, so does working out, and for the most part it was good, the high can let you push your body, but I got light-headed and dizzy during/after hard workouts and my vision would black out when I stoodup quickly. I do all sorts of sports-snowboarding,biking,soccer,etc high but working out can be much more demanding on the body and weed is detremental to it. I say work out, then burn one down, a better combo.:smokin:

I'll work out on bud, but I don't work out any more. I really need to start doing that again, bakini season is commin around.

Smoking will change how your body reacts to muscle fatigue... how exactly it effects you will vary from person to person. Also, it raises your heart rate and blood pressure.

From this I would guess that it may possibly help...very very slightly... but it would also mean you run the risk of over-exerting yourself.

I doubt it does much... save the weed for when you've got time to chill out.

It's hard for me to excersise because I find it so boring. Weed makes it more interesting with the whole body mind connection. At least with running and walking. Seriously it felt like a spiritual experience when I first went.

I like to go on a nice mile run before smoking it up...gives me a better high and Im rewarding myself. I always like to lift weights sometimes while high...but I cant seem to lift as much or as many lifts as to when Im sober.

i smoke at my local dirt jumps almost everyday, then ride the jumps...

flowing on a bike over a jump is something that can't really be explained, but when done high, its amaaaazzzinnng. and then building and digging when high is rewarding and exciting.

Back
Top Bottom