World Of Seeds Wild Thailand

I have grown WOS auto strain Sweet Coffee Ryder a very nice sativa, I want to try their Wild Thailand Ryder and Neville Haze Ryder they grow larger than the average auto flowers the smoke is strong but smooth, quality strains.

I have grown WOS auto strain Sweet Coffee Ryder a very nice sativa, I want to try their Wild Thailand Ryder and Neville Haze Ryder they grow larger than the average auto flowers the smoke is strong but smooth, quality strains.
grew one of their auto's forget the strain but it came out to a perfect X-Mass tree - best every grown - decent yield too. have experience with a few of their feminized strain all very good !!!!! WOS does have very genetics - the only one I have left is the Wild Thai / fem Look at "KiwiK.seeds" excellent lance strains best I have ever found !!!! just check it out if you are in to lance strains it's a must _ they are an extension of The Real Seed - in fact that's were they get their seeds

I was so impressed with the wild Thailand that I grew it again, this is a truly potent smoke and I thought I would update my smoke report for this batch, this particular phenotype is totally encrusted with resin to the point that when I was manucuring it I could hear the resin falling onto the paper I had underneath it.
This batch is a bit of a creeper in that when you smoke it you get a nice mellow buzz by the time you have reached the end of your joint, a nice forgetful dreamy buzz, for the first 15 minutes or so, and then it suddenly kicks in HARD and you get the full effects of the weed and it is this stage that newbies and those prone to anxiety had better watch out for !! A good 3 to 4 hour solid high with a very intense one hour plateau and then a slow come down that could lead some to crash. Truly top notch smoke :ganjamon:

I was so impressed with the wild Thailand that I grew it again, this is a truly potent smoke and I thought I would update my smoke report for this batch, this particular phenotype is totally encrusted with resin to the point that when I was manucuring it I could hear the resin falling onto the paper I had underneath it.
This batch is a bit of a creeper in that when you smoke it you get a nice mellow buzz by the time you have reached the end of your joint, a nice forgetful dreamy buzz, for the first 15 minutes or so, and then it suddenly kicks in HARD and you get the full effects of the weed and it is this stage that newbies and those prone to anxiety had better watch out for !! A good 3 to 4 hour solid high with a very intense one hour plateau and then a slow come down that could lead some to crash. Truly top notch smoke :ganjamon:
great smoke report -- thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom