World's biggest Crop King Seeds joint

:passitleft: HERE'S A JOINT I ROLLED FROM TRIMMINGS FROM CKS TRAINWRECK. WHITE WIDOW. BLACK INDICA. WHITE COOKIES.PAPER FROM CHEECH AND CHONG BIG BAMBOO ALBUM....WE'RE GOING TO TRY TO SMOKE IT ON CHRISTMAS. TOOK 1/4 LB OF TRIM.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS. ..
20161204_111831.jpg
20161204_111822.jpg
20161204_204528.jpg
2016-12-04_20_48_21.jpg

Hey OldSchool, when you were doing your solo cup grow what did you do about the roots trying to make their way out of the bottom holes? I have a 24 carat auto I'm keeping in a solo cup until it's finished but I'm not sure what to do with the run away roots.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just cut them off. Thats about it..
Hey OldSchool, when you were doing your solo cup grow what did you do about the roots trying to make their way out of the bottom holes? I have a 24 carat auto I'm keeping in a solo cup until it's finished but I'm not sure what to do with the run away roots.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ha i want one of those and a oversized bottle of champagne for next new years. was that paper from one of their records or you buy it? I always heard about the old cheech and chong records having a giant paper in it. :bravo: :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes its out of theres album..you can still buy them online..like ebay has them..
Ha i want one of those and a oversized bottle of champagne for next new years. was that paper from one of their records or you buy it? I always heard about the old cheech and chong records having a giant paper in it. :bravo: :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom