World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

Na he gave you incorrect info..now if the metal contains lead or is gavanized its a nono..think about it..whats in tin coated food cans water.coke.sauce.soup ect..all filled with h2o..and will stay in that can for years and years and u can still eat it..just watch ill show ya brother..
Not too sure fella. I suggested to my hydro shop that I might buy turkey trays for saucers for the pots to save money and size etc. He says never to use metal and plants together as it reacts with the water thats all I know.

Then it occurred to me you don't find metal containers on the market so perhaps there's some truth to it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

OldSchool 64, you sir... are a complete and total nut job. I like that about you. :goodjob:
Can't believe you pulled that off! Woo hoo!
ill take that as a compliment..lol

Tomato sauce from the can is usually quite acidic, the can should be more resistant than regular old tin can.
EXACTLY..
I loved your 11 gram harvest, nice chunky buds from those skinny palm trees :bongrip: :thumb: :)

Looking forward to the next round!
THANK

20170119_120207.jpg

Yes u should try it..lots of fun..kinda like a bonzi tree..
After reading through this grow I have to say I'm very interested after seeing the bean stalks you grew out last time. Seeing this makes me want to have try at it haha keep it green OldSchool!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I hear that..should be spring by then..woohoo!!
Awesome oldschool, only 94 more days to go... This is going to be one to watch, good luck to both of you,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

OK SO SHE POPED UP ON THE 18TH..SO ITS 11 DAYS NOW..NOT MUCH GROWTH AT ALL..BUT STILL OK..ILL GIVE IT ANOTHER WEEK..IF NOTHIN IS HAPPENING I WILL START ANOTHER SEED..

20170129_112239.jpg

Hey long time for a post.well she wasnt growing due to larve eatin the roots.those little white worm things..i took her out of the can..cut almost all the roots off .new dirt and cup..after 11 days shes growing now..was almost dead..u can see the first set ..dead..
The spots are from fowler spraying thats all..
Shes a survivor..been through hell..
But looks to be ok now..

Good recovery oldschool. Damn bugs!! She looks like a survivor like you said... I think that solo cup might be small enough that she'll fill it with new roots in no time. Awesome brother :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

they suck..i lost 10 seedlings also..think they were in my worm castings cause i got my soil straight..then i added new castings and the trouble began.

Back
Top Bottom