Worried for the future of my plants? HELP NEEDED

MR_GEE

Ok, hi all. I am a bit worried for my plants. I bought 5 Big Bang feminised greenhouse seeds and 3 made it. They are outside in my garden greenhouse. They have been growing since mid June. They are about 55 -60cm in height. They looking good and am fairly happy so far except for the flies eating my leafs! I am worried that my plants will flower to late and be ruined as here in the UK we dont get 12 hours dark period until around the 25th September, so this is when they will flower. But they may take 8-9 weeks to flower and by then its like mid November and the weather aint great over here! Im not sure how its goona go. I Am worried for my ladies.
Any advice be great!
:peace:
:roorrip:

I think you have a good chance since you're in a greenhouse. What do the outdoor temps get to in mid November? You'll probably get a nice purple tinge from the cool temps at harvest. Can you add a heat source if necessary?

I am thinking positive now after reading cannabis has been grown successfully in much colder climates. :cool:
Outdoor temps in October average 10.4 degrees and november down to 6.8. Cant really add a heat source as really running out of space, especially with the size of these babies, they are soon going to outgrow the greenhouse they are in.
Basic rule, The bigger the pots the bigger the yield? Correcto? I will also need to put in larger pots very soon.
thanks for your reply dude
:roorrip:

Everything else being correct, up to a point bigger pots can give you bigger plants, which could yield more. It's a good goal. :)

hey, if you are worried about flies get pyrethrim spray that goes off automatically in your green house, it will get rid of those flys and ive heard wont harm your plants. its made from a plant extract so its organic and healthy.

as far as the cold temperatures are concerned, i grow outdoors here every year (new zealand), and even in through the grow season here (spring - autumn) it can go down to anything between 5-15C degrees at night if its been a cold day, but a general rule for you is to keep the night temperature above 5C in your greenhouse and you will be sweet.

ive had no plants die from the cold even when the weather turns to shit, and i dont even use a greenhouse.

Back
Top Bottom