Worried gal seeking advice and peace of mind

jkillasmooth

Today I was drug tested. I was unaware that the company I applied for did this (even though my boyfriend used to work there he somehow failed to mention this.... ) I got the job, conditionally, and now it's all up to my test and background check.
Now unfortunately I had no time to prepare. The last time I smoked was this past Saturday 2/8/14 and it wasn't too much. Before that I had smoked earlier in the week, maybe the tuesday before. I'm kind of an on and off person. I don't smoke every day or too frequently and when I do it's maybe a blunt or a fat joint or a hit or two on the bong. Never excessive. I opted to get some clean urine for a friend because I didn't think I'd be able to clear myself out in time. I got her urine and was able to keep it warm BUT it wasn't enough. They made me retest right there on the spot. I waited around for almost two hours while I drank 5 cups of awfully cold water (and really all that did was make me feel sick) but then i eventually had to use my own ): I am just really nervous my test will come back positive. I need this job so badly and I know it was really dumb of me to even be smoking during my job search, but I will be totally devastated and embarrassed

My stats go like this also, in case this helps at all:
5'1" 102 lbs with a quite speedy metabolism
I exercise 2-3 days a week for 30 mins-hour and sweat a LOT. I go through just about all of my huge water bottle while at the gym. I also like to drink a bit of tea and I noticed it goes through me almost immediately with some pretty clear urine. I also drink coffee every day, 2-3 'medium' sized cups (I say 'medium' according to a dunkin donuts cup... idk what america considers normal sizes in fast food anymore lol)

so yeah, ANY advice at all would be wonderful, I obviously can't go back and change it now but I'm dying for some peace of mind! ):
:thanks:

You drank quite a lot of water before the test so you might be ok. It might have diluted the sample enough to get below the 5ong cutoff level.

You drank quite a lot of water before the test so you might be ok. It might have diluted the sample enough to get below the 5ong cutoff level.

I am having a similar situation. I am due for a drug test as well for a job.
I have been a smoker for a long time several times a day. Ive been cleaned since Jan 30. I have the vitamin b's and creatinine which started this morning.
I took a home test tonight and results came "preliminary" meaning sample needs to be send to the lab. My husband smokes, could I be getting thc from him like a passive smoker?

Also if it helps, I am 5'2" at 120 lbs, and type 1 diabetic. I have a fast metabolism like I can literally eat all day with no gain in weight. I have been exercising since last week for 30 minutes....I exercise this morning as well....I am also very active during the day.

Please help! and thank you.

You could be one of the lucky ones that have a fast metabolism and low weight and can get rid of the thc metabolites quickly. The only way to tell is to buy yourself some cheap test strips and test yourself first thing in the morning.

I think both of you are ok since you don't smoke everyday and by the details you mentioned.
I failed a test,synthetic then 2 days later retook the test. I just drank water those days and didn't make it 1st pee of the day and had 6 cups of water that day and I passed, I was surprised. I used to smoke everyday but just once.

I need help! I have been clean today will be 4 weeks. I am taking Vitamin B's and also drank a "detox drink" yesterday. But I am still testing at home "positive"

What else can I do? please someone help!

I got a new job, which is just wonderful but they are waiting on drug testing. Job starts at end of March.

thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom