Worst Dream Ever

KroNNicKMadnezZ

Ok, last night I went to sleep and I had this dream that I was sittin in my garage tokin a bowl, then I got a call on my phone and it was my girlfriends number and it had her pic on the screen of the celly. I answered it and she was just bawling like crazy. Didnt even say anything but was crying like crazy. So I ran in the house and got my car keys got in my car and drove to her house as fast as I could. I opened up the front door and her sister was on the couch watchin tv and I was like "wheres Lisa??" she said she was upstairs so I ran up to her room and opened the door. She was sitting on her bed with a picture of us in one hand and a gun in her mouth. She mouthed the words "I love you" and then pulled the trigger and blood splattered all over the walls and all over me. Right then I woke up in tears and I coudnt stop crying. This was one of those dreams that felt like it was REAL and was so clear. Does this mean anything? I hope it doesnt and it was just a really bad nightmare cuz I love her to death and I would be devestated if I were to lose her. BTW some crazy shit has been goin on since my boy/hook-up got put away. Ive been hearin people call my name and looked around and there is no body there. I havnt told her about any of it yet cuz I dont want her to have to even worry about it. Weird thing is my homie got put away the same day hes in the same rehab I was in. Plus Ive been seein so many cop cars out lately. I think Im gettin parinoid or sumthin but its not like a stoned parinoia feeling.

ill tell u exactly wat it means..."I hope it doesnt and it was just a really bad nightmare cuz I love her to death and I would be devestated if I were to lose her."....dont worry bout it....ur dreams could come up with thoughts u cant figure out yourself.....u love her to death and she loves u to death...thats y u had a dream like that..1

Back
Top Bottom