Worst smelling buds

Sohappy

What are the worst smelling buds you've ever had... Mine would have to be this shit that smelled like old womens perfume. I was at my dealers house and his cousin dropped by with like 12 pounds of this shit that smelled like perfume... so I'm like O.K. he must have sprayed a shitload of his grandmas perfume in his car to cover the smell or something... wrong it was the buds we broke open the bag and This very dark green weed almost black smelled so much like perfume it made me have to get some fresh air... I know alot of people who complain when I light up skunk but I love that smell doesn't bother me at all but this shit was just nasty smelling and anyways I was talking to his cousin and asking him did he drench the weed in perfume and he was like no but I didn't believe him but anyway he took me to his uncles farm and sure enough the plants smelled like perfume still didn't believe him for some reason anyways I germinated a couple and popped them in the ground and about 3 weeks in they had that smell to them and whats crazy is after it gets light up it has a completely different smell to it, I can't even describe it.. the smell was so unique it wasn't bad judt very different smelled alot better as smoke then it did in the bag

I remeber we had some weed that smelled like some stankin ass feet i'm not lyin at all it smelled strait like some athletes playing football all day with no sock on stankin ass feet it was some fire though.........for obvious reason we called it The Foot

Bout a dozen times over the course of my 40+ years of smoking pot I have come across perfume-smelling bud. I always assumed it had been in some girl's purse or maybe had perfume added to mask the smell.
Maybe I was wrong.

i had some shit once that kinda smelled like pee and it was amost gold but it was great shit..... i think maybe you should ask 420 about that i bet he would know

once i bought a quater pound of some really bad dirt weed. it was like a square sheet. when i started pulling it apart there was like a birds nest stuck in it.
a bunch of sticks and feathers in there. =(

A not so bright New Zealand friend of mine wanted to dry his harvest quickly cos we were hanging for a smoke and there had been zilch around for weeks. Also, I had just arrived from Australia for a visit and my mate wanted to blow me out. Anyway, he puts his buds on a wire mesh frame and hung them over a fumerole (he lived in Rotorua were there are lots of volcanic vents). When he was done some hours later, he made a mix that was supposed to impress. The weed smelt and tasted of sulphur - the gasses of the fumerole had imparted it's odour. It was like smoking a beer fart. No joke, but New Zealand's finest weed would have knocked a buzzard off a shitwagon!! I had one puff then had to wash my mouth out. Never again!!! :rofl:

About 20 yrs ago my man and I were flying home from Hawaii with 2 oz of the finest pakalolo. The smell was unbelievable! My man wrapped the oz's in plastic bags, the we sprayed some paper towels with pikake perfume and wrapped it all up in more plastic and then he taped the bags to his lower stomach. We also had about a dozen of the most fragrant leis around our necks. We REEKED!! It was a long trip home. When we finally unwrapped the herb, it had that sweet pikake smell. It was hard to smoke but the high was not affected at all.
The pot came from a sweet little old Hawaiian neighbor of my uncle in Pahoa. We went to his plantation and tested some of his product. He watched in amazment as we lit up. His wife and children hid around the corner and giggled behind their hands. They only grew it and sold it. They would never think of smoking that crazy weed and they had never seen any those crazy drug people use it until we did.
Oh, another thing: When my man ripped the tape off his stomach, his skin came with it.

About 20 yrs ago my man and I were flying home from Hawaii with 2 oz of the finest pakalolo. The smell was unbelievable! My man wrapped the oz's in plastic bags, the we sprayed some paper towels with pikake perfume and wrapped it all up in more plastic and then he taped the bags to his lower stomach. We also had about a dozen of the most fragrant leis around our necks. We REEKED!! It was a long trip home. When we finally unwrapped the herb, it had that sweet pikake smell. It was hard to smoke but the high was not affected at all.
The pot came from a sweet little old Hawaiian neighbor of my uncle in Pahoa. We went to his plantation and tested some of his product. He watched in amazment as we lit up. His wife and children hid around the corner and giggled behind their hands. They only grew it and sold it. They would never think of smoking that crazy weed and they had never seen any those crazy drug people use it until we did.
Oh, another thing: When my man ripped the tape off his stomach, his skin came with it.

Can you explain more into this?........ what do u mean they didnt smoke it?

I mean they grew it as a crop to sell in addition to flowers and fruits. It was something those "crazy haoles" paid very well for. He was very discrete and only trusted locals who were like family. We were the first haoles to come there. The man and his family would never think of trying it out.

Back
Top Bottom