Would I start growing in mid June

Rasuya

Hi guys,
i'm a newbie and don't know much about growing weed.
I've ordered 8 different strains and as i tracked the mail they're about to come. But i'm planning to start germination on mid june becuase of my nutrients will be here about 12th of june. I'm planning to grow my first cycle outdoors on my terraced roof. I'm living in Cyprus (Eastern Mediterranian) and usually summers are really hot here around 40 celcius degree. Do you thing i could harvest in mid october if i germinate plants on mid june.

Thank you for responding. :Namaste:

There's no reason why you can't start it then. Your plants just won't be as big as if you planted them earlier and you will have a smaller yield, that's all. You still have four months to grow, and indoor growers get harvests in that amount of time.

Best of luck with it.

Hi guys,
i'm a newbie and don't know much about growing weed.
I've ordered 8 different strains and as i tracked the mail they're about to come. But i'm planning to start germination on mid june becuase of my nutrients will be here about 12th of june. I'm planning to grow my first cycle outdoors on my terraced roof. I'm living in Cyprus (Eastern Mediterranian) and usually summers are really hot here around 40 celcius degree. Do you thing i could harvest in mid october if i germinate plants on mid june.

Thank you for responding. :Namaste:

In addition to the advice you already receive, which was fantastic, depending on what soil your using you should be ok with just ph'ed water. At least until your nutes get delivered. I think FFOF can go at least 4 weeks with just the nutes already in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom