would it grow back?

Hackk

So here is a strange question to ask, and it refers to cloning.

First off, I had some problems with my clone setup, the heating pad got way too hot and literally cooked um, along with getting too soggy by my repeated spraying trying to keep up with the heat. Most of the cuttings still looked fine, but the growing tips somehow "melted". The leaves were still perky, but the new growing shoots wilted to death. So now I have rooted clones that are just stem and leaf.

My question: Do nodes eventually regrow to produce more growth tips? Or am I gonna be growing a stem and leaves forever? and at the same time, this question probably also relates to pruning a mother for max regrowth.

Thanks...

To answer the question in the thread title, they have regrown fingers using stem cells, but thats another debate for another forum, so technically, yes you can re-grow fingers or anything else for that matter. Or atleast you will be able to within 20 years give or take.

as for your cloning question, it's better left to people with more experience with clones than me. Good luck either way! :)

any pictures?
is the node still there?
it should start to slowly regrow if it is.

when you say "node still being there" are you referring to the "bud" between the branch and petiole that will eventually grow into a new branch? If so, then no. that is the part that melted away.

Back
Top Bottom