would like help growing in Vegas

vegasmedman

hey I am a medical patient here in Las Vegas. I have just started growing here and noticed that if anyone else is growing in Vegas there not talking about it. if there is any others out there I'm hoping that maybe you could help me out with any tips only growers in Vegas would deal with like heat. I am growing in a tent with 2 1000 wattbulbs and 4 plants under each. I have 2 14000 btu A/C to deal with heat, I should have probably used 3 600 watts but I didn't know at the time. my veg has t5 lights and mothers of different strains: blue god and blue hog. it's probably going to get a lot easier to flower seeming as summer's almost over but any help or ideas from other Vegas growers would be awesome. I use the Humboldt nutrient line and fertilized once a week in soil. I have only been growing for one year so I can't really think of anything else to put on here other than pictures but for all you've Vegas growers maybe this will start a huge discussion. Any other questions I could answer about what I'm using just ask.

WP_20140902_0011.JPG
IMAG002524.jpg
1409819197521.jpg

In your first pic your plant looks like it is stretching for the light. Can you move the light closer then move it up as the plant gets closer to the light?

Thanks for the tip. the lights are on a fixed frame so I can't move them but I am able to put things under the plants to get him closer to the light I will try that

Back
Top Bottom