Would like to start large discussion on reveg

I am trying to find info on this too. I haven't had much luck other than the basics. It works. Some people think it is too much hassle and takes too long. I think it is easy and stress free - you can do it as an add on to what you might otherwise have going.

I've got 2, one has quite a ton of leaves/branches, and it is going swimmingly. I'm trying to figure if flipping to flower should be different or if the flower timing might be shorter or longer. I wanted to grow the biggest one to be really big but it is the most advanced so it may have to be flipped now. Part of me worries that if I don't flip it now it will get too big to manage. Once it started to grow after the reveg it went a lot more smoothly than growing from seed, for me anyways. The plant isn't as susceptible to young plant stresses - overwatering, overfeeding, heat. I repotted once the growth seemed to slow and then it started flourishing again. I like reveg.
Did anyone have success with this revegging venture? Any grow logs out there?

I'm doing a 4th reveg of a Purple Kush right now, and she is looking good again. I trimmed her down to 4 stubs with no leaves, and she still leaved up in about 5 weeks. Massive roots maybe a key? It looks funny with finger thick base branches and pencil thin branches up top, but she is looking healthy. The 2nd reveg was weak and produced puny buds, but the 3rd reveg was awesome. I'm a noob to revegging, so I was surprised it worked at all!

Best of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

I'm also trying reveg because I lost my clones but I plan on making seeds so I probably won't end up smoking the buds anyway

Back
Top Bottom