Would someone help me identify the problem here?

Mdwstgrntech

image6242.jpg

View image in gallery

Hello everyone, I'm a new member looking for some help. I'm new to hydro and familiar with soil grows, but being new to this style of grow (DWC), I'm expecting to run into problems, and this is the first.

DWC
End of the 3rd wk in Veg
Air temp 72-74
Res temp 68-70
Lights are just t8's (this could be part of my problem) I germinated under t8's. I've continued the use of this light as growth (both foliage and root) has continued with noticeable results daily. I have a 400mh for veg that I have not moved too yet.
Nutes are GH
Wk. 2- 700ppm
Wk 3 - 505 ppm (cut back nutes when I first noticed this)
I'm not using RO but shortboy filtered (CC filter) that starts at 60-70ppm. I add cal/mg to about 250-270ppm. Then add GH trio till I'm at approx 500ppm.
2ml rapid start / 5gal
2ml Drip Clean / 5gal
5 drops Superthrive (5gal h20)

I found a problem with an Hm ph pen I was using. It was a full point off it seems; 6.0 really equaled 7.0 = bad news.
Bought a new bluelab. One plant, the new growth is back to normal, on this one here (hopefully the picture has attached) its new growth continues to be mutated or burnt off. I can't imagine it's nute burn, there are no other signs. But I really have no idea.

I'm inclined to think that it a ph problem, a ph fluctuation problem - although there are no other classic signs of a ph fluctuation, a light problem, or combination of them all. Can anyone tell me if I'm in the right track or waaaay off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much. Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom