Would You Buy Semi-Pressed Bud If It Got You As High As Fluff/Chronic

fizz

Yes I'm talking about the old semi pressed green weed with red hairs, crystals and some seeds in it that still goes for about $130oz or $1300-$1500 an elbow (less or more depending on location).

Not the weed that's pressed so hard you could break a windshield out with it. Just good sized buds pressed enough to flatten it to about a 1/4 inch or so in thickness. Doesn't have that great of smell from the bud but once broke smells good, good dry hit taste in joint and good tast when lit.

So would You Buy this semi Pressed Bud for $130 an Oz if it Got You as High as some of your favorite Fluff/Chronic that was going for $250 on average an Oz?

And Why?

And no, I'm not selling it just wondering what folks think or why they'd choose one over the other.

No, depending on availability.
I would want the purest form of flower, it's untold how many hands the bud may have touched in the pressing process and become lower quality. There's no point for it to be pressed?

That what I think anyway..

agreed.

once you grow your own, you never go back to commercial grown.

Here's some Colombian from today

day47f1.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

I would buy the pressed stuff & I even buy the brick hard stuff & hope it's good, which it has been lately & an oz of that is only $60. I used to smoke only kill, but at $20 a gram it's gone (up in smoke) before the day's out. we call what I buy "reggie" here. it just lasts longer.

I'm done with the flower. I've been smoking flower for 40 years.

I stop last December, and started Vaping. I buy from the local dispensaries. I've tried most of the vape brands in my state, and found one I like. I stock pile when they get a new batch in stock, of my strain.

I would be concerned buying a vape cartridge off the street. I've watched a few videos showing the process of extracting the THC juices from the plant.

Over my 40 years, I've done some amazing indoor and outdoor grows. Anyone who has mastered the grow process, knows it's time consuming, messy, stinky, and possibly risky. Most just do not have a green thumb to begin with.

Given the choice to grow, or to purchase, most would purchase.

Back
Top Bottom