Would you recommend small rigs for dabs instead of big rigs for it?

The123321

I am new to dabbing. I was planning to get a banger for my regular bong then I read that small rigs are better for dabbing and that less percolation is better for dabs on there. What would you recommend for it? I also would likely be dabbing by myself and would likely do small dabs. Would a regular banger be better for me than a terp slurper with small dabs for it on there?

Not sure about all the lingo...

but I bought a glass piece that has a couple coils to cool down the vapor. You use a torch and hit it easy.
Never liked any other method, I like to taste it and not choke my ass off.

I spent $70 on the tool but there wasn’t a need to pay that much, it’s just blown glass. Unless you want to get fancy.

if you really want to have a party, get a tabletop unit with a concentrates piece and use balloons or the whip. You can also get cheaper handheld units.

If I dab from a large bong, I will have zero water in it. I don't miss the water filtering, just that long a path seems to do the trick. However, I don't like the tiny dab rigs either. Mostly they don't feel good in my hands and I don't like the glowing hot banger/nail where my hair can fall into it, or really that close to my face at all.

And in the bong scenario, I wouldn't use a banger, but instead put 1/4 bowl of flower and the concentrate on top of that (use the bong with water as usual). This is probably my favorite ways to take small dabs.

I joined a few of those monthly cannabis gear boxes and that was a great idea. Because there are so many styles of everything, how do you know what you will like? Most of those rigs are tiny, but they give you an idea of how the designs work and what feels good. They also give you a wide array of bangers, nails, honey catchers, etc. All cheap, but you can see what works for you.

For example, bangers don't work well for me because you *really* need to clean them right after every use or play other games to keep spotless. That meant I was dealing with alcohol and hot glass whilst a dab was hitting and I don't know how people do that without burning themselves. I've never burnt myself taking a dab, but cleaning bangers? Yes. Spilling bottles of alcohol? Yes. And if I blew off spotlessness , I would develop a cough from the ?ash?, idk what you call the residue in bangers. A nail on the other hand is self-cleaning.

It's a journey. I think trying all sorts of weird pieces is a great part of the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom