Would you?

weedyMcBong

would you give away a small joint... in exchange for smoking a fat blunt with the person you gave it to? i just did that and was wondering what you guys would do

yeah i had to think for a few seconds. but i know the guy and i only have to wait a couple days to be repaid. another thing that factored in was that the blunt is gonna be better weed than what i have now. so its all good.

karma is good. too bad i havent heard back from my buddy who needed that joint so bad. oh well my blunt will come soon enough.

If everybody involved ends up high, then I'm happy!

i always make sure everyones high when i got enough weed
but most of the time i dont get repaid

and i would def. give a joint 4 a blunt

yeah. turns out im going to be waiting awhile though. its still worth it in the end. i gave him some mid grade for a fat top dollar blunt this weekend.

Keeping the accounting on this kind of thing is too much hassle.

"You need, here have.." "Thank you, that tastes nice" "You need, here have.." "Thank you, that tastes nice" "You need, here have.." "Thank you, that tastes nice" "You need, here have.." "Thank you, that tastes nice"

Where I am in that sequence? Why bother keeping track?

I would def give away a joint...i'm not a big joint smoker anyways....and would much rather have a blunt. My only thing is how long I would have to wait for that blunt!
I'm the type of smoker that loves smoking with new people. Everytime i get a bag i smoke with whoever is around that smokes. I'm not greedy...only when it comes to certain people.

But yes, give that J up and get a blizzunt!!

okay. so i had that blunt today.
it was worth the wait.
welllll worth it.

Back
Top Bottom