Wounded Dog Leads Officers To Pot Operation

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A vicious dog was roaming the streets of Murrieta, California and when officers were called and arrived on the scene, they found the dog attacking another that was chained up. Officers shot the dog and when the wounded dog went back to his house, it lead cops to a full scale marijuana operation.

Murrieta police then arrested 25 year old Justin Armstrong and charged with possession and cultivation of marijuana. Armstrong is being held on $25,000 bail.

Cops said that when the dog was shot it ran into a nearby home. They have not been able to tell if it was his owner's home but when they went inside that is when they discovered the pot operation.

Wounded-Dog-Leads-Officers-To-Pot-Operation-300x224.jpg

NewsHawk: Jim Behr: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: ecanadanow.com
Copyright: 2011 eCanadaNow
Website: eCanadaNow » Wounded Dog Leads Officers To Pot Operation

Thats sucks... and fuck the cops for shooting the dog.. Why is it that everytime I hear about a dog being shot, it's in the USA.. what the hell is your with your cops???

Thats sucks... and fuck the cops for shooting the dog.. Why is it that everytime I hear about a dog being shot, it's in the USA.. what the hell is your with your cops???

If the cops showed up and found some unchained/leashed dog on my property attacking a dog that is chained to my property I would sure as hell expect them to shoot it. I would shoot it too.

That said, I'm not so sure it was right of them to go into the house. Perhaps they fudged some rules there, or maybe not... Its not like they will really tell you what the cops really did.

Ha ha, what does this generalization even mean?!? For starters you probably hear about the USA a lot maybe because you live in a country bordering the USA!?! Try visiting a 3rd world country and see how dogs/animals get treated..

The details of the article are too vague to comment on the subject itself. But regardless if the dog went into a house after being shot..how did the cops get from 'responding to a vicious dog' to 'discovering and busting a grow house'?

Ha ha, what does this generalization even mean?!? For starters you probably hear about the USA a lot maybe because you live in a country bordering the USA!?! Try visiting a 3rd world country and see how dogs/animals get treated..

The details of the article are too vague to comment on the subject itself. But regardless if the dog went into a house after being shot..how did the cops get from 'responding to a vicious dog' to 'discovering and busting a grow house'?

So your reasoning is that because some third world countries treat animals like garbage this excuses America for doing so too?
Way to aim for the bottom. However it is true that if this was a big ass dog it may have been their only solution. Yet you really have to be a hell of a bad shooter to only injure a dog with a glock, and if the aim was to only injure the dog, well it was even dumber.
The truth is, as the majority of police officers,this one probably has violence issues, and saw this as a good opportunity to fullfill he's/her need for violence. The sad thing is that they know they can get away with shooting animals, because even if they don't kill them there is no way the dog's gonna sue them.
I'm not going to extrapolate about how this led to inding a grow house, couod have been a total coincidence or simply a way to bust without requiring a warrant. :peacetwo:

So your reasoning is that because some third world countries treat animals like garbage this excuses America for doing so too?
Way to aim for the bottom.

Wow..Sigh..not trying to argue...but Buds you are putting words in my mouth...not even gonna bother commenting on "way to aim for the bottom" :loopy:

That was not my ?''reasoning''? at all and I don't even know how you made some connection between my post and an attempt at critiquing general ethics/morals of animal treatment in America?!?!...You're really stretching here buddy..

I was simply addressing the simple, ignorant point that the 2nd poster made with some kinda connection between animal cruelty (police-animal shootings) and Americans...and that I disagreed with the statement and its relation to the topic.

My comparison probably wasn't the best but the point is still valid and accurate..if this person seriously thinks Americans treat animals poorly then they really are living in a nice little bubble or are simply misinformed.
I wasn't trying to argue with Msmith to begin with and I don't wanna argue with you..best of luck to you bud. :tokin:

Point taken flymaster.
I just got annoyed by the comparison with countries less developed than America. My view is to rather look at those above to learn from them rather than justifying something by comparing with those below.
I agree that your exemple wasn't the best, and so was my intepretation. ( Damn its hard to know whether or not people's posts are opinionated or not).
I thought you were trying to justify the cop's actions.
Well on those pretty words,
It's time to roll a J. :slide:

imo its wrong to assume that less developed countries are less moral. also imo many times more primitive or less developed cultures can set good examples for us. people are pretty much the same wherever you go. its only when their cultures are influenced perverted by politics/religion/greed that the problems arise. its usually the developed countries that do that perverting, or so called religious leaders seeking to maintain control of their people. and lets not forget about corporations who are really running things globally. just to keep this on topic, there are many cultures and countries that would probably and do embrace Cannabis but for the pressure put on them their own nations and by nations like the u.s. and mega-corporate powers like the oil & medical industrial complexes.

Back
Top Bottom