WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

This fan blows over the plants. The intake does blow up under the plants, the second one blows out and has a Carbon Filter. The third fan blows over the heads of the plants to keep moisture off the buds. I am going to chop down Number 2 and 3 in a day or two, they are looking really good and ready to be harvested

Just finished my breakfast joint, time to go chop down some plants ! I will weigh in all the buds and give you wet weights for Number 2 and 3. Number 1 was around a staggering 550g of wet bud - thats a crazy amount. Its drying down really nicely now the temps are up a bit and the humidity has gone down a ton. Need to get some Mason Jars. I have some lovely big nugs, I am really pleased. Learnt a lesson about mould, that was valuable. Hopefully I can get both plants trimmed right down to just the bud, then flush them for a couple of days, then chop the biggest buds. I will chop off any small buds and get them drying.

420-magazine-mobile2073584299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374735933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093960134.jpg
420-magazine-mobile452934760.jpg

Had to abandon a rather stinky harvest as the old girl next door has her grangkids who are prone to kicking the odd ball into the yard. Best to just let them play rather than have a chance discovery. Bloody hell Number 3 was stinky and super sticky ! A real bit of nasty weed ! She threw off a Banana box of smaller buds that will need trimming, the big buds look a bit green still, tricomes are about 15% amber, so another few days will be the trick.

What a monster haul ! This was a genuine suprise and now I am scared to tackle Number 2, she is definetly the biggest. I might make some Hash with all the trim, there will be a huge surplus ! I will make some oil with it for sure.

What a monster haul ! This was a genuine suprise and now I am scared to tackle Number 2, she is definetly the biggest. I might make some Hash with all the trim, there will be a huge surplus ! I will make some oil with it for sure.
Congrats on your harvest! Good haul and looks to be some killer bud so you will be stocked up for a bit lol. When I harvested my first plant I stayed high for a week straight lol.✌️

It is getting so much better as it cures out, its really heavyweight, just what I needed. I have stopped two of my list of meds already, sleeping a lot better and longer, eating better and in a much happier place. So does Medicinal Cannabis work, for me yes it does. I don't think its for everyone, but if it keeps me from getting worse side effects as I use various meds long term, they are fast out waring their use. Being happier and using fewer meds is a great outcome.

It is getting so much better as it cures out, its really heavyweight, just what I needed. I have stopped two of my list of meds already, sleeping a lot better and longer, eating better and in a much happier place. So does Medicinal Cannabis work, for me yes it does. I don't think its for everyone, but if it keeps me from getting worse side effects as I use various meds long term, they are fast out waring their use. Being happier and using fewer meds is a great outcome.
Cool, I'm glad to see you getting good medicinal value frow the bud you growed and it's good to see you getting off some of those prescription meds that can be so hard on your body. Getting off off the opiates was the best thing that I have ever done lol.✌️

420-magazine-mobile1000821407.jpg

El Mutante is looking great now she is getting more light and now she is getting more nutrients. She has straightened out and her leaves are looking better shaped too. All 3 Mephisto are showing really strong Indica leanings, very fat leaves and a bushy squat plant. The Blue Toof and Sour Crinkle are already quite a bit taller than the Girl Scout Cookies. Really glad little Mutante sorted herself out, Green Crack is go !

420-magazine-mobile1294221920.jpg
420-magazine-mobile264154915.jpg

Sour Crinkle, really thick bushy Indica, she is flowering now, she is throwing out lots of little pistils - she will be a monster ! Really impressed with the Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, they are definetly strong plants, they grow really fast and really well. I definetly recommend them.

420-magazine-mobile1031270215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1255789287.jpg

Blue Toof is flying up, she is another monster. Not as bushy as Sour Crinkle, but a leggier plant, leaves are not quite as thick as Sour Crinkle, but longer and a bit thinner. Really happy with the way this plant is going, she has been really thirsty, definetly hit a growth spurt !

420-magazine-mobile1017136323.jpg
420-magazine-mobile231754228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile16253528.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1344382293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile58044840.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006897277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298292777.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999973344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile313275964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1921722568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2055214410.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies are looking close to finished, they are really looking great. Lovely sticky buds, fat and thick with crystals and resin. They are bending under the weight of the buds now !

Yes, I agree, nice pics mate..

420-magazine-mobile1052968182.jpg

Breakfast care of Number 1, this was her best bud I have had so far. Tastes really good, definetly got the taste of mint Yo-Yo's as I grew up with in the UK. Dark chocolate, mint cream, chocolate cookie. Very nice, very Sunday morning !

Just finished chopping Number 3 - what a dark horse she was ! The runt of the litter threw out a ton of buds ! Literally 2 banana boxes full. I will post some pics of the results later.

Back
Top Bottom