Wrek0ne East Coast Outdoor Patio Grow - Growology - 1st Grow

you will get there dude. I can help you if I have anything to add to help you. Its all in the training and turn your pot 1/4th turn every day to even out the plant and knuckling the stem then giving unsulphured molasses in flowering and high phosphorus amount from guanos. Its all detailed in my complete journal in the link.

Cool deal. I will be around but mainly watching the Steelers vs bills game

It isnt 2 yet its 1.6-1.7 no it isnt wet and its a northern lights cross from bagseed. Its more my training to be honest its detailed in my journal. I picked it a few weeks early kinda upset I did but I had nothing to smoke and was sick of waiting.

You'll have to do it consistently. One time won't trigger it fully, and you have to keep that cycle or you can hermi the plant and seed your crop. Compete darkness during flower is crucial

It will start around 1 week of doing what peyton described all plants will show within 2 weeks. This is how people can get 3 crops in a summer depending on their location. Growing both indoors and out has a huge advantage on what you can do with these plants.

I live on the east side of the USA and my outside girl is just starting to put on flowers. They are just tipped as of this morning and only started less than a week ago so if you are on this side of the USA you should be fine.......:circle-of-love:
DSC074821.JPG

Back
Top Bottom