What strain is it? Royal queen fem. critical
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 40% sativa 60% indica
If in Veg... For how long? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Blackgold cocoblend
If soil... What size pot? 4" planter / will transplant soon to 2 gal pot
Type and strength of ferts used? Growology step 1,2 and 3

Hey how's it going guys, well my first seedling just sprouted and would like to know what should I do next? Do you advise to mist it with water so it won't dry out?

image11137.jpg

Re: Wrek0ne east coast outdoor patio grow/growology 1st grow

You should wait on the transplant till needed you don't want to stress your plant to much this early and I mist my seedling every two days but I do my grow inside

Subbed! Great start!

Looks ready to transplant already. When they stretch long the roots are cruising to the bottom of the container bounding and will cause longer internode spacing as well as heat issues. If you are using that coco soil with earth worm castings you may not need to feed it for weeks ahead.

Subbed! Great start!

Looks ready to transplant already. When they stretch long the roots are cruising to the bottom of the container bounding and will cause longer internode spacing as well as heat issues. If you are using that coco soil with earth worm castings you may not need to feed it for weeks ahead.

It's been 6 days since planted, should I wait one more week or go ahead and transplant? I wanna make sure they are safe & heathly as possible

You should wait a week and he probably ment 1/2 the dosage recommend on the nite pack a package

Just took these pics , it's day 6 and right now I can see the leaves getting bigger but I also see that it's leaning at the top. Is this normal or I'm did I over water ? Or maybe the leaves are too heavy for the stem?

Looks normal, reaching for the light. Maybe spin the pot around so it has to go the 'other' way.

Good news guys , just got off from work and saw this. Looks like my easy ryder sprouted in 3 days just like my critical all using growology step 1 with blackgold coco mix. Before planting them I soaked/dropped them in a cup of room tempeture spring water until they sinked. It was roughly a 6 hr soak basically,nothing to difficult.

image11257.jpg

Well my critical I babied it and brought it indoors at night and used just a regular lamp with a cfl I think . When I turned my lights off to go to bed I left it inside by my slide door. When I wake up I bring it outdoors . My easy ryder I kept it on my window sill and from now on it's staying outdoors since it's a autoflower and the weather us real nice right now aswell

It's been 6 days since planted, should I wait one more week or go ahead and transplant? I wanna make sure they are safe & heathly as possible

Time for forever home for best results :) the last pot you planned on putting it in you will thank me later. Make sure not to over water at first though , train them roots ;) leave as much outer edge dry for first watering focus on center where the root ball is.

Back
Top Bottom