Wren’s 3x3: x4 Gorilla Glue By Elev8 Seeds In DBHBB, May 2019

Got a couple shots of the trichomes coming in. This grow is smelling a lot already. Def zipping the tent up the rest of the way and will run the little 4 inch filter and fan on 60-75%.

Was going to give them the first cat Drench tonight but they seem like they could wait another day so I’ll let the pots dry out a bit more.

So far I’m very happy with elev8. Looks like they have some good genetics.

Also took 24 cuts from these girls. Looks like all but 2-3 are doing well. Been neglecting the clone dome a bit. Need to spray them tonight with some light strength De Stress.

Hope everyone is having a nice day :cool: Catch u guys later. :ganjamon:

Looking great bro, always exciting to see the trichome production start up. I'm sure it'll kick up a gear after the CAT drench too. :yahoo:
Also took 24 cuts from these girls.
Nicccce! Wish i was in your area so we could trade our cuts.
Happy growing Wrenn! :passitleft:see ya around

Looking great bro, always exciting to see the trichome production start up. I'm sure it'll kick up a gear after the CAT drench too. :yahoo:

Nicccce! Wish i was in your area so we could trade our cuts.
Happy growing Wrenn! :passitleft:see ya around

Thanks IL and ya wish we could trade clones.

The girls got the first Cat a few days back. Here there are in all their glory. Also gave them a second hit of Snake Oil / Brix Foliar.

Sorry for the pictures being purplish my lights mixed with the phone lens does this. Also the intense light in the core of the tent makes the tops look burnt or yellow. They are not at all. All lime green and super healthy with no light burn or bleach.

Lights are now as close as 16 inches from the very tallest couple tops. 24 inches from the rest.

2nd cat is on deck then brix and back to GE / TP. Just need these gals to swell out and get some serious calyx swell.

Have a great day everyone. :ganjamon:

Looking great Wren! May not need to do many or any trans after the 2nd cat.....?

:passitleft:

Thanks Bro! Yeah eh? Should I just stick to GE and brix to the end ? Really just going for bud size now. I know these will have more then enough resin and trichomes. They do love that GE :morenutes:

Also I have another grow going in a 5X5. Will start a journal for that soon. Growing Maui Waui by Nirvana Seeds. X4 in 15Gal pots, pretty excited to see what this HLG550 can do.

You guys think that these plants look under developed for 2nd cat Drench day ?

I’d have to go back and look but I feel like my last grow the buds were bigger although it was a different strain.

This run I didn’t have Recharge. And last run I did Cats at day 40ish. So actually pretty similar for cats these ones are at day 38ish now. So just over week 5 of flower.

Thanks Bro! Yeah eh? Should I just stick to GE and brix to the end ? Really just going for bud size now. I know these will have more then enough resin and trichomes. They do love that GE :morenutes:

Also I have another grow going in a 5X5. Will start a journal for that soon. Growing Maui Waui by Nirvana Seeds. X4 in 15Gal pots, pretty excited to see what this HLG550 can do.
You guys think that these plants look under developed for 2nd cat Drench day ?

I’d have to go back and look but I feel like my last grow the buds were bigger although it was a different strain.

This run I didn’t have Recharge. And last run I did Cats at day 40ish. So actually pretty similar for cats these ones are at day 38ish now. So just over week 5 of flower.
Not sure what exactly Ween means but I would still switch off between GE and Trans thru the rest of the time. Making sure to do GE after the Cat series

I would do the second CAT now, I usually do my CAT’s around day 22 or so

Maybe a little small but like you mentioned, different strain, they may pack it on in the final weeks. You may get 9ne more trans in but it'll be mostly growth going forward. Maybe go water, growth, water, growth, wayer, trans and water>growth the rest of the way. See what the others say.

Plants are looking great though! :high-five:

Probably best to take Kids advice especially since your still fairly new to the kit, Doc says stick to the instructions for the 1st few grows then experiment. I've seen a few vets that do mostly growth after the cats. Definitely finish with 2 growths for sweeter produce.

:passitleft:

Thanks for the insight guys. Just about ready to give them the 2nd cat. I see a lot of other Kit users give cats earlier then me. I always have trouble “fitting in” the cats sooner because I flip. Then leave them for 2 weeks to blow up. Then recharge. EWC. And a GE then TP. Then cat x2. By the time I do all that above it’s pushing the days back to late 30s of flower before I’m ready for cat.

Will do GEafter this then TP and alternate. Also I haven’t been doing plain water pretty much this entire grow. I was doing 1/4 TP + water until flower. Since then it’s just GE/TP/Cat/Cat/GE.

Will also try to finish on double GI sorry I always call it Ge for growth energy lol. Think I got that form Doc a while back.

Cheers guys, beers in the fridge next to the girls. Duggs Stella’s in the crisper! Someone hit this fatty wise I feed these hungry girls :passitleft::morenutes::Namaste:

Thanks for the insight guys. Just about ready to give them the 2nd cat. I see a lot of other Kit users give cats earlier then me. I always have trouble “fitting in” the cats sooner because I flip. Then leave them for 2 weeks to blow up. Then recharge. EWC. And a GE then TP. Then cat x2. By the time I do all that above it’s pushing the days back to late 30s of flower before I’m ready for cat.

Will do GEafter this then TP and alternate. Also I haven’t been doing plain water pretty much this entire grow. I was doing 1/4 TP + water until flower. Since then it’s just GE/TP/Cat/Cat/GE.

Will also try to finish on double GI sorry I always call it Ge for growth energy lol. Think I got that form Doc a while back.

Cheers guys, beers in the fridge next to the girls. Duggs Stella’s in the crisper! Someone hit this fatty wise I feed these hungry girls :passitleft::morenutes::Namaste:
I would recommend water in between drenches, can get organic matter build up and most strains don’t like that in my experience

:passitleft: mmmm, thanks!

You still want to give water or water w/1/4 trans between every drench but the cats.

Lesson learned thanks Ween!

:ciao: Sorry I missed the first part!

Ehh no worries glad you’re here Gray. How’s your garden getting along? I’ll have a stop by and see what’s up. Need to catch up on the summer grows.

I would recommend water in between drenches, can get organic matter build up and most strains don’t like that in my experience

Thanks Kid, that may have slightly already happened or these GG’s are just smaller yielding. Will be happy if the nugs are tigjt because I heard GG isn’t as dense as some other strains.

Lesson learned thanks Ween!

Ehh no worries glad you’re here Gray. How’s your garden getting along? I’ll have a stop by and see what’s up. Need to catch up on the summer grows.

Thanks Kid, that may have slightly already happened or these GG’s are just smaller yielding. Will be happy if the nugs are tigjt because I heard GG isn’t as dense as some other strains.
I’m gonna say it was proabably organic build up and smaller yielding. Just cause I know GSC is not a huge yielder to begin with but I’d start plain water in between drenches to finish this up and would suggest doing the same in the future

I’m gonna say it was proabably organic build up and smaller yielding. Just cause I know GSC is not a huge yielder to begin with but I’d start plain water in between drenches to finish this up and would suggest doing the same in the future

Makes sense thanks CK. Will do the plain waters from here on out.

Gave the girls CD2 last night and a Brix a few hours later.

Just a bud shot for now been getting stuck at work a lot lately :passitleft:

Seeing some bud swell now :cool:

No worries man glad to help out! I’ve made enough mistakes now that I feel confident in helping others with advise. For a while I didn’t want to chim in to anyone’s issues because I was afraid I would end up making things worse but now here I am lol

No worries man glad to help out! I’ve made enough mistakes now that I feel confident in helping others with advise. For a while I didn’t want to chim in to anyone’s issues because I was afraid I would end up making things worse but now here I am lol

Yea man live and learn that’s how it goes right. Haha I’m in that same boat right now mostly just watching Brix grows. This is only my 2nd Kit grow still getting a feel for it all.

Lost a bunch of seeds this summer germinating into HB soil. Forgot to go into plain Promix or do it the way Duggan does with HB soil under plain Promix. Totally forgot and lost $200 in seeds lol. Ah well I’m sure I’ll make more mistakes.

In the 5x5 I have 4 Maui Waui by Nirvana seeds. For lights will be using up to x4 HLG65V2’s for veg in 4000K. And then a HLG550V2 in 3000K added in for flowering.

Still waiting on HLG 35/36 to re stock for additional UVA and Deep/Far Red to complete the spectrums.

I grabbed some GDP by Blimburn which I heard good and bad reviews on. Also grabbed Blue Dream by Blimburn and Cinderella 99 by G13 Labs.

So lots to look forward too over he next year.

Happy Growing CK

Back
Top Bottom