Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Howdy Gang :nomo: I grabbed a few shots from the 3x3 last night

Here is LK’s @ Day 57 of flower

B9F43A3A-75FC-4493-B7E7-F3D4590A5B2C.jpeg

10A15F38-C140-4945-ACBC-2D78AEFA9796.jpeg

256793D8-9942-4616-A2A3-7F30B5D61E85.jpeg

5A6D710E-0334-43DD-9D90-A19A0857FB79.jpeg
B7C32617-9A89-4BAA-A6E6-96C2FED421C5.jpeg

Gave them a TP/Tea last night. That should be the last they get of Trans. Plan is Water and tea next then GE and tea to finish or hit them with a second back to back and then finish.

Cheers all hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day! :ganjamon:

Thanks Sticky can’t wait to taste them!

I really like the fruity aromas to the Kush plants. This one is no exception. The last couple shots are of the best pheno in the tent as far as yield and smell. Very fruity sweet berry smells coming from her. Seeing some purpling as well. Night temps are now getting a bit colder in that tent around 66-67f. One other has some decent fruity smells and the other two are more earthy and pungent.

Work has been busy and I’ve got two tents to harvest in the next couple weeks. Going to be a busy guy. My cousin is my main helper in the garden but he’s away backpacking in Columbia checking out the canna scene there first hand. He sent me some photos and videos. It looks beautiful there and the entire country is built on Canna. Luckily my amazing wife is always at my side ready to help when I need it.

Hope you have a nice day Sticky thanks for dropping by my friend:ganjamon:

Man I wish my wife would help. She don't even like going in the room they are in even though you cant smell them. She hates the smell of Cannabis and will not help me do any of it. I will have to have my buddy come over and help out. It does make things harder when your wife isn't on board. Any time I make anything that I have to Decarb first she complains about the smell so I have to do it early and light every candle in the house and she still smells it.:(

Oh boy.....i see your biggest challenge PC.....and it aint your plants....its keeping your wife happy/content while you try your best to bring in the goods!!
I feel your pain....trust me when i say ....her attitude WILL change with time .....when she sees how much produce you harvest...and then maybe some cash rolls in from it........
A tip.....DO NOT keep talking about it with her...leave her out of the chit chat unless she asks ok. You DO NOT want her to get annoyed or irritated cuz you spend so much time and effort on your plants and maybe not as much time with /for her.
I would treat her like a friggen queen...take her out for a nice supper...to a NICE resteraunt
and DON'T talk about your hobbie....just a couple thoughts bud.
Good luck.. .
Oh and BTW...get to a dollar store and grab a few packs of pipe cleaners....bestest way....bar none.
Also , you are going to need some plastic stakes.....get the 4 footers.
U will need approx 12 of them.. .ok.
I dont like the bamboo ones...but they will work.

Oh boy.....i see your biggest challenge PC.....and it aint your plants....its keeping your wife happy/content while you try your best to bring in the goods!!
I feel your pain....trust me when i say ....her attitude WILL change with time .....when she sees how much produce you harvest...and then maybe some cash rolls in from it........
A tip.....DO NOT keep talking about it with her...leave her out of the chit chat unless she asks ok. You DO NOT want her to get annoyed or irritated cuz you spend so much time and effort on your plants and maybe not as much time with /for her.
I would treat her like a friggen queen...take her out for a nice supper...to a NICE resteraunt
and DON'T talk about your hobbie....just a couple thoughts bud.
Good luck.. .
Oh and BTW...get to a dollar store and grab a few packs of pipe cleaners....bestest way....bar none.
Also , you are going to need some plastic stakes.....get the 4 footers.
U will need approx 12 of them.. .ok.
I dont like the bamboo ones...but they will work.
I know I talk to her about it some times because I am so excited and consumed with it. I do need to lay off talking about it around her and I need to do more things for her. I have felt like Crap from the time they took me off Methadone, I was finally starting to feel like myself again but now I have a chest cold or something. I cant walk outside with out being out of breath so now I feel like Crap because of that. Good advice though for sure I will try that and maybe she will come around.
I just placed my order for the green soft wire tie on the Zon so it should be here in two days. Its 50 foot of it so I should be good for a while.
I have 20 bamboo stakes that are new still in the box, I will order another box of them so I have em on hand. When I do the Killer A5 Haze and Malawi x Panama grow I think I will need a bunch and then the Nevilles Haze and Blue Dream grow I will also need plenty so I figured I would reorder another 20.

Howdy PC, Doog’s & Gang!

Happy wife happy life right!

That isn’t ideal about your wife and our hobby however if my cousin or a friend was here I would rather my wife not even come down to the basement to help. She has other things to do and things she is interested in so I’d like her to do that. Just another sign of her love for me.

If u can get help from a buddy go that route.

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope things get better. Always remain positive and progressive bud. All the best to you and yours :green_heart:

I know I talk to her about it some times because I am so excited and consumed with it. I do need to lay off talking about it around her and I need to do more things for her. I have felt like Crap from the time they took me off Methadone, I was finally starting to feel like myself again but now I have a chest cold or something. I cant walk outside with out being out of breath so now I feel like Crap because of that. Good advice though for sure I will try that and maybe she will come around.
I just placed my order for the green soft wire tie on the Zon so it should be here in two days. Its 50 foot of it so I should be good for a while.
I have 20 bamboo stakes that are new still in the box, I will order another box of them so I have em on hand. When I do the Killer A5 Haze and Malawi x Panama grow I think I will need a bunch and then the Nevilles Haze and Blue Dream grow I will also need plenty so I figured I would reorder another 20.
mine and my sons wives talk to each other about he and I talking all the time about it they get tired of hearing it my wife doesn't toke but she puts up with me because she loves me and she has one of those understandable personalities im lucky but there has been a few times at first where she would ask me to not talk about it for at least an hr. lol but now shes used to it and she has the capability to shut me off lol :) so pc does your wife toke?

Morning Gang :nomo: & Happy Friday!

Sounds like you got a good woman Sticky! Lucky dogs we are ehwife is the same she doesn’t toke but understands.

Passed out on the couch last night lol. Them damn dabs got me again:rofl: had some second squish rosin left and it was darker in colour. The lighter stuff def didn’t make me sleepy.

Got a few more shots of the MauiSome of the mid to lower bud sites I opened up to ensure no mold was in there. Then cleared out some dead Necrotic leaves. I’m hoping after a few days the buds that now are getting some light and air will fill out. Anyways to early for this blabbing to the pics!

Day 60

CB825A84-CFAB-41D3-B6A2-02A117A92F87.jpeg

75D460C0-1306-465F-989D-A51D85D4B029.jpeg

16023B44-C02C-4674-85BD-11D459BE2AFA.jpeg
F8D915E5-8AB7-4E15-A5B5-0E71BA055F35.jpeg
4191D998-B70C-487F-A304-4280CF3CC879.jpeg
545F91D0-B329-44DD-8434-DFFCF89807A2.jpeg

E219AD57-64C8-49B5-810A-6BA885687541.jpeg

91274067-3F33-43BC-9800-40AEAD831DA6.jpeg

B14E1FA3-49F8-4E7D-9C7D-46E50BEBDE00.jpeg

Hope everyone has a nice day!:surf:

mine and my sons wives talk to each other about he and I talking all the time about it they get tired of hearing it my wife doesn't toke but she puts up with me because she loves me and she has one of those understandable personalities im lucky but there has been a few times at first where she would ask me to not talk about it for at least an hr. lol but now shes used to it and she has the capability to shut me off lol :) so pc does your wife toke?
No she doesn't and she still sees it as just a drug to get high on. She took a little bite of a brownie I made and had a bad experience she puked like the exorcist. More puke then I have ever seen. She said it felt like her skin was 5 inches thick and everything felt and looked weird so she said she would never try it again. She only took a little nibble, a little pinch off of a corner. :(

Dang that’s rough about your wife. I was going to say have hope my wife was totally against it and had the same thinking it’s just for stoners to get wasted on. Now she even asks to test new strains if she likes the smells. Which she doesn’t admit until she is at a plant and admits they are pretty and smell good. She doesn’t like to feel out of control tho so she often doesn’t like the high. I wanna make her some capsules eventually that are more CBD and see how she likes those.

Thanks for the kind words PC. I’m really happy with these Maui’s from Nirvana. They are so damn sticky also. I’m going to man up and trim and harvest with no gloves just so I can get my hands caked and roll off some tasty finger / hand hash. Normally I wouldn’t put myself though that gauntlet but these terps smell to good to pass that up.

Was going to chop the one Maui girl last night but I just gave another GE cause I’m greedy lol. Should dry out again Sunday.

Scoped the trichomes and still only ambers on the flat prodtuding sugar leaves. Not really any that I can identify in the calyxes.

No she doesn't and she still sees it as just a drug to get high on. She took a little bite of a brownie I made and had a bad experience she puked like the exorcist. More puke then I have ever seen. She said it felt like her skin was 5 inches thick and everything felt and looked weird so she said she would never try it again. She only took a little nibble, a little pinch off of a corner. :(
sorry pc its to bad she had a bummer she will likely not come around for a while after that just be patient and try not to talk about it if you can!:)

Hey Sticky :ganjamon: and thank you! That is my Young Maui she is my favourite! Her buds are soooo sticky! I think the 4K boards help a lot with the resin.

I’d love to grow one of these outside someday in a bigger pot.

Hey Sticky :ganjamon: and thank you! That is my Young Maui she is my favourite! Her buds are soooo sticky! I think the 4K boards help a lot with the resin.

I’d love to grow one of these outside someday in a bigger pot.
we are lucky men for sure :) I would love to grow one of those outdoors there at 60 days and just about done so im thinking they would finish about the middle of October where I live 38 degrees longitude imo everything is bigger and better outside but that's just me i no some others that share that opinion!

we are lucky men for sure :) I would love to grow one of those outdoors there at 60 days and just about done so im thinking they would finish about the middle of October where I live 38 degrees longitude imo everything is bigger and better outside but that's just me i no some others that share that opinion!

:high-five: Yeah they don’t take too long to finish. I agree the sun is king when it comes to a light source. Only problem I have is no backyard I don’t know how many hours of light they would get around my house. Hopefully 12+ going to look into some bigger pots the biggest I have on hand is 15gal.

Normally I just toss 2-3 autos in 5-7 gal pots on my patio and see what they do. Which sometimes isn’t much haha

:high-five: Yeah they don’t take too long to finish. I agree the sun is king when it comes to a light source. Only problem I have is no backyard I don’t know how many hours of light they would get around my house. Hopefully 12+ going to look into some bigger pots the biggest I have on hand is 15gal.

Normally I just toss 2-3 autos in 5-7 gal pots on my patio and see what they do. Which sometimes isn’t much haha
last year I grew 3 outside 6-7 hrs. of full sun I ended up with close to 2 lbs of trimmed and dried bud these were grown in a 35 gal cloth pot it worked well they got plenty big enough 5 ft. so they don't have to have all that sun but its better if you have a spot in your backyard where it will be stealthy as long as it gets 5or5 hrs. of sun they'll grow well!

Thanks sticky :high-five:

Good to know they only need 6-7 hours of direct light I think they will get that and a fair bit more. Maybe 8-9 hours of direct light.
I’ll throw something out there this spring. I have hardly any experience growing outside well. Sorta worried about pests. Animals etc. There’s a ton of rabbits. Skunks and stuff in my neighbour hood and they eat up my neighbours veggie garden pretty well.

I wouldn’t mind using a 15-30gal pot and have a little dolly to move it inside during the night. It would suck to move it everyday but I would like to know it’s safe at night too.

Our next house has to have a backyard so I can get a greenhouse lol. Wife wants a jacuzzi tub I want the backyard. SW exposure would be ideal.

Back
Top Bottom