Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Hey Gov and group. Apologies for the wait. Takes a couple stoners a good while to get it all done :passitleft:

It’s been a good day though, heres what we got going on!

9am

665745B5-A1E9-45CF-B883-4D083E6A254B.jpeg

70137B73-B32A-41BD-9BE9-56E749F7E743.jpeg

E08DE64B-4CB8-482B-AAFF-A854C49912DC.jpeg

B6E1D315-93B3-4551-8C76-6DA1AA855C7C.jpeg

A5FFE564-5286-4BA6-9D4A-EA982E0770C6.jpeg

00D90D70-65A5-448F-80E1-75E0F2527793.jpeg

5587F1BE-FDB6-4428-893E-A6F724B34091.jpeg

B68F3BB6-B68C-42A6-95BB-FC7AAA3889FB.jpeg

Big shout out to Duggan for coming by and helping me throw this together. Really good guy.

Went at it from 9-6 with only 2 quick snack and smoke breaks. We did not get to the door and exhaust fan and filter. But the walls are up. Got two outlets on 15A each. Insulation / Sound Barrier is in.

In the room there is a central air vent in the ceiling that can open or close in the warm months for AC air. Interested to see what that does to the temps.

Well I’m pooped. Will have a few more pics once the lights and all the equipment is installed. Hopefully by the end of the day Tomm. Cheers!

You didn't hear the news? That man is a monster! :rofl:

That space has a lot of promise....looking good! :thumb:
That looks awesome! You and Doog doin' some work. Getting a dedicated, controlled-environment will change the way you grow. Nice job.

See guys, there's proof right there that stoners aren't all unmotivated, lazy pizza-eaters...

Not that there's anything wrong with us pizza eaters...just sayin

Lol Ya I heard Seed what a crock of shit!

Lol Gov knows what’s up! Canwait to finish up and get all the equipment set and girls in their new home.

W
F9EC178B-403E-4CCC-87F3-0D751BA9E690.jpeg

Hey Guys and sorry for another absence. Been a busy guy of late.

I’ve got a bunch of good news! I’ll start of by letting you all know my wife and I are having a Baby Girl at the end of summer:circle-of-love: I am very excited and can’t wait to meet our baby girl

Lol @Backlipslide I bet ya I had the same shocked face you did! I totally thought it was a Boy!

We did the group video and it worked very well I expected lag and a lot of people not knowing how to use it. But the app we used Zoom was Great. Highly recommend for group video conferences. We had about 20 people come on and share reveal with. Very fun!

Ok back to the garden! Brother Duggan and I are done all construction. I’ll be tweaking and modifying a few small areas to maximize the airflow and fine tune control over heat and RH over the next couple weeks. Temps are swinging outside a lot too so this will all be a challenge.

121596C2-884C-45C9-A369-298149091F1E.jpeg

getting the Masonite boards up. Cheap and already white! I can dig it. Was $11.50 CAD per 4x4ft board. I did not want sheet rock as it’s heavier. Was priced at $25 per 4x8 and would mean more cutting and fine dust to clean up. These are 1/8inch thick. Good enough for my needs. Got 16 pieces for approx $160 at the Depot

Doog’s wired in X2 15A breakers I had on hand. Used 14/2 wire and installed two new outlets. This should be perfect for my setup. 30 amps should be enough for all my lighting needs. Only a few fans and a Huey will run off these in room outlets.

FFE054EF-0CB0-4164-B443-3583D2EE232B.jpeg

Here is the space I lost between my initial room plans and the actually built room.

We chose not to come to close to the furnace. The room is 7.5 X 5 & 3/4ft. The exhaust is a 6inch up at the top of the new wall. Intake hole and grille was not cut in at this pic.

9F388130-2F20-4981-AB47-FC04A1AB7654.jpeg

I Quickly got to hanging lights as I had all my plants crammed into the 5x5 during the build time under 240w of QBs in 4K.

Lol here is a Next Light Core and a Perfect Sun Dwarfstar. Teaming up to make the Enterprise:ganjamon:

6inch fan and filter combo is behind.

A59D1A4C-B1D3-4381-AD37-7F88CCF84938.jpeg

Setup a small veg table in the Room. I’ve got x3 Bubba’s Gift and x1 BCP seedling shown here

1886FB6D-0844-473A-856C-04A5EEB4E242.jpeg

Above is a gift from Doog’s. Panama X Malawi by ACE. She’s a beast in a 1gal pot. I topped her 2-3 days before this pic and the new tips are already 4 inches grown out. This one might be trouble in a 10/15.

460B8380-C0C1-4333-91B8-FB49EAFEB676.jpeg

We got the door and jamb kit mounted up On Thursday And cut in the intake down low. Threw a little grille over it.

I just want to give a big thanks out to Duggan for taking the time and effort to help me with my new Room. Cheers bud you rock!

Unfortunately there has been some major drama happening surrounding Doc & Duggan and the founder. The recent events and outbreaks have chased some of our core members away and they are not going to be around due to having to walk on egg shells and being watched like hawks by admins / founder. It’s a real shame all that could not have been dealt with in Private. Like mature adults. It spilt out into the public threads all over.

This current journal I am writing on is old and finished.

I’ll be documenting my new room and the growing that goes on inside it at a different URL. Feel free to PM me if you don’t know how to find us.

I will still be around and keeping tabs on friends here. But I just do not have the time to focus on journaling on two separate boards.

Thank you to everyone who follows my grows and journals. This is not a good bye just a message to those who wonder what I’m doing. Cheers guys. Much love and respect.:Namaste:

That post gave me a lot of mixed emotions!

super happy for you and your wife on finding out you guys are having a girl!! That’s super special!! That video chat will forever be in your memories and you will constantly think back to it!!

super happy for you guys!

haha yeah I was happy when I found out, but I looked pissed off hahaha!! Sounds like you were in the same boat! :laughtwo:

that’s awesome you got your room finished! It looks great! Except for the door going into the room, its upside down. The small squares are normally on the top, but it works and serves it’s purpose. Nothing more needed by it!!

That’s amazing of @Duggan to be such a great helping hand, and assist you with the building of! That’s great of him! Hats off to him!!

yes, the drama that spilled out into the community, was definitely unfortunate. I hate to see any of you guys leave. I’m almost curious to know what URL you guys went to... it’s not like it needs to be publicly said, or quite frankly it’s any of my business but if you care to share, send me a PM.

Hope to hear back from you soon!!
take care of you, your wife and daughter to come!!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom