Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Thanks for looking out for me Gang :circle-of-love:

I agree with Duggs. The soil volume versus the water volume confuses a lot of new Kit users. I like mixing up to the water volume because 1 Gal of water will always be the same.

when we look at a 7Gal pot. Often times maybe 5 or 5 Gal of soil is in there. more variables.

I have mixed my kit products lighter then most and haven’t had much issue. I will use the 5ml of Tea in the future waterings if I mix up 5gal RO. That’s easy to remember. 1 ML tea per Gal of water.

I’m ok with only 20ML TP since this was a 1/4 Trans + Tea in place of Plain RO.

For the Full Strength Trans next I will follow Duggan and use the 10ML Trans per gallon of water and step it up to 15 once the plants are bigger. Never used this much product before! But hey I have so much Kit products they would spoil if I didn’t get to using them faster.

Won’t be long now for flip. What do you guys think ? flip this weekend ? Next weekend? Seems like if I can Keep training the Maui’s laterally they could fill the 5x5 more. Little paranoid about the height again once I do hit flower stretch. Idk if my half ass LST / Topping is enough to hold them down. I only have about 16-20inches more of Vert space before the light is at its highest.

Cheers guys back to work for a little while for me.:nomo:
Let it ride a little bit longer! :yahoo:

Let it ride a little bit longer! :yahoo:

Alrighty then Brotha Seed :headbanger: Will let them go the weekend atleast and see how they progress.

Have a great night Seed & Gang :ganjamon: Off to dinner :surf:

Heya wren. If you're going another 1-2 weeks anyway, you're fine to go ahead and top/clone that other plant. Especially if the genetics really are mostly sativa. The last panama I ran I let get pretty big in veg (10+ weeks) and I topped each branch the day before flip to control the stretch and it worked beautifully. Everything stacked and stretch was about half of what it was the previous 3 runs.

Nice looking plants.

Howdy Gang :nomo:,

Hope the weekend went well! Poutine, Sausage, Chicken Wings & Beer sounds like a good one too me:ganjamon:

Heya wren. If you're going another 1-2 weeks anyway, you're fine to go ahead and top/clone that other plant. Especially if the genetics really are mostly sativa. The last panama I ran I let get pretty big in veg (10+ weeks) and I topped each branch the day before flip to control the stretch and it worked beautifully. Everything stacked and stretch was about half of what it was the previous 3 runs.

Nice looking plants.

Hey Gov and thanks for the great advice and kind words :Namaste: I topped them a couple times and stuck those in the clone dome :high-five: Will take more soon.

Its looking like mass topping will work well here in a few days too a week. They are filling in nicely.

Here is some shots of them. The area where sugar leaves will be in the nodes has what looks like trichomes formed already. These girls have been shooting pistils out for weeks. Never had that before.

119A929D-DABC-46AD-AB40-D295817AE243.jpeg

80749857-07C7-4AF1-9EE8-3AA0C25C53E7.jpeg

17ADBB7A-8168-46B7-895E-0EE9B72C1EC2.jpeg

A23BCFFC-8186-4369-A481-9BAA6248692D.jpeg

97C8097E-07F6-4502-8475-543936AB5B38.jpeg

73FF0414-20DA-49A4-96DB-EB6F3E437D2F.jpeg

It looks like Resin or Trichomes are beginning to appear these girls. Still on 16/8 Veg lighting. Hope this isn’t something else!

67506C8C-21C3-45DA-B2BD-A811FCCF2248.jpeg

LST Session in progress:slide:

D2995849-AABA-4B17-B42B-F0D563038E3C.jpeg

C320EE0F-CA04-48E8-87C3-9C756F2E1C84.jpeg

Gotta top the pots up with more soil and give Brix tomm. Well time to watch the football game, any Seahawk’s or 49ers fans ?

Cheers Gang have a great night:ganjamon:

Attachments

• EAA5BA10-614A-48C9-B799-AF468C405B2D.jpeg
    EAA5BA10-614A-48C9-B799-AF468C405B2D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
hi wrennekken Im all caught up ill take this seat rite here if you don't mind im planning on trying a couple of these next fall so I would like to hang around and watch your grow see what to expect thanks! :)

Hey there sticky! Sorry missed the post up there my apologies! Glad you could join in almost ready for flowering your most welcome here!

So far they smell very nice if you handle the tops and the best way I can describe it is just tropical fruit. Not of any kind in particular. They are strong plants with good vigor. Hopefully I can give them a good run for ya.

looking good in there happy healthy plants good work wrenn! :)

:morenutes::slide::surf: Thanks Sticky! Doc’s Kit is pretty sweet and deserves the kudos though. Cheers eh:passitleft:

So far they smell very nice if you handle the tops and the best way I can describe it is just tropical fruit. Not of any kind in particular. They are strong plants with good vigor. Hopefully I can give them a good run for ya.
sounds good your plants look nice im sure theres going to be some beautiful flowers coming our way cant wait to see em! :)

Flipping this week so yeah not long I can’t wait either never vegged plants this long so it’s killing me :nervous-guy:

Soon as I’m home going to top up the soil on all the girls and see who’s thirsty.

I upcanned the Maui’s Oct 26 so ... closing in on 3 weeks now. Recharge and EWC coming next before the next drink.

@Duggan that seem okay ? Can’t believe it’s been almost 3 weeks since the upcan feels like last week. Sheesh too busy lately.

Howdy Gang :nomo: Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

The Maui’s received the Recharge + EWC and soil top up on Thursday evening.

Watered in with a Full TP + Tea. I mixed 45ML TP + 5ML tea this time. They seem to be quite happy.

Today is around Day 70-75 of Veg since I germinated the first 3 Maui’s. Never have veg a plant this long so I hope it pays off.

I poured 0.75Gal into the saucers and the rest. Approx 0.75Gal down the top slowly and evenly. Each plant got 1.5 Gal each. 6gal total mixed up.

Then I pruned away the bottoms of two plants. Took about 12-16 clones.

I plan to clone the other two today and clear up the bottoms.

Will wait till the pots dry up and hit them up with water + tea. Then Flip when they are due for the GE+ tea. Approx 10-15days.

This will give me time to LST down more and cut out any nodes on the bottoms so I can force as much energy to the top shoots.

Here is a few shots. Lights are now at 480 watts. 240w of 3000k and 240w of 4000k
Temps are easily kept at 77-81. So that’s good. Still a bit worried when the Bars come on temps might be high. The bars are 60w each. So the tent will run 600w once I turn them on

709A972B-DD7B-496E-A241-B5F95E4044DA.jpeg

74D8ADD2-F212-47BE-9D8D-06CEC8D20003.jpeg

8D6BBD7B-743C-481E-BF09-3158E9941D3A.jpeg

31FD1DCB-A2AE-4ED1-AE4D-7A192F3F94A1.jpeg

ED744160-F860-41FA-9C5C-8A28511D39CD.jpeg

Over to the 3x3 I’m still in veg for the Lemon Kush Headbands.

They have been up canned into 7s about 10 days ago.

They are pretty happy but the growth seems slow. Especially on the 3 I topped. The one I let go natural seems to grow faster. Anyhow I topped that one too going to be doing a lot of leaf tucking and making a Bush kind of structure.

I did read that Lemon Kush strains can be slower to veg but once flipped they grow faster.

I fired up the Perfect Sun Mini to assist with more light in the 3x3. Its 125watts at the wall and provides good UV and IR aswell as a nice amount of Blue light.

It had been off for a few months. After a few minsI had realized half the LeDs were very dim and flickering. As if a bad wiring connection or something was happening.

I emailed Neil @ PS but ended up being a false alarm. A couple hours later I went back to the tent and the other half was now bright as it should be and working. Next time I will take the light down and store it in a card board box.

These LKHB are due for a drink tonight. That will be Full TP + Tea. And Soil top up. In a week they will get the Recharge + EWC Top up. Really hope they fill out the 3x3 well. They smell nice on stem rubs.

Here are the LKHB’s

9EFDE603-95BA-43EE-B64A-EDC6FC8F01C2.jpeg

Topped this one late. Super nice plant. Leaf tucking the massive fans. Love the Lime green new growth. She will be very happy with a Brix + SO and the next TP drench and soil top up. Hang in there baby!

723C1664-5CBD-488F-A4A7-330FCF52A614.jpeg

This plant I quad lined. Never tried that before and it’s so wide. The X pattern it takes up is almost too large. Well if all 4 plants had this it would be very annoying to get them in and out without a broken branch or two. I’m trying my best to keep the shoots down so the inner small shoots can catch up. It’s quite the task. As the small inner shoots are not that tall to be able to tie down. I’ll figure it out tho.

122CE4DB-D982-413D-A861-6BC0975CAB25.jpeg

Another QuadLine plant. Just removed bottom nodes last night. Super healthy plants. Not even 1 yellow fan in this tent. Just slowish growth.

Well time to setup some Christmas stuff around the house. Should have some buds and frost in the house by the end of Nov.

Happy Growing Gang :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom