Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Thrips u say sticky ? Where ? Can you point them out please? Never had any bug problems really so it’s red alert now lol.
first merry Christmas wrenn :) ok in the last pic above I can see on some of the lower leaves that white speckled look on them im pretty sure is thrip ive had them once you can see them with your loupe there orange or red so far they were the easiest to get rid of I sprayed with captain jack but you have flowers you want to be careful im not real experienced but im thinking get a small sprayer and do the leaves while being careful not to get any on the buds and just control them theres lots worse things to have in there somebody else will chime in with more info im sure good luck wrenn and merry Christmas!

some of the lower leaves that white speckled look on them im pretty sure is thrip

Hi Sticky! Thanks for pointing that out, I was like what is he seeing that would indicate thrips. To me it looks like residual foliar spray which is what I hope it is. I've never had them and not seen much on the mag. I know h00k had them but was able to get to the end.

Merry Christmas!

:passitleft:

Hi Sticky! Thanks for pointing that out, I was like what is he seeing that would indicate thrips. To me it looks like residual foliar spray which is what I hope it is. I've never had them and not seen much on the mag. I know h00k had them but was able to get to the end.

Merry Christmas!

:passitleft:
hey ween I put that pic up on my laptop and I think your rite it looks loke blotches on the leaves not holes so I tink I was wrong I guees that's a good thing ha btw merry Christmas to you and family!

Thanks for the Xmas wishes everyone Merry Christmas Brotha Sticky, Gazoo, Doog’s, Ween & Fudo! Enjoy the time off with your family, friends, pets and Mary Jane :ganjamon:.

I was able to search on google for what I was looking for. It looks similar to the speckled spots on some of the fans. I removed a couple with the worst spots or whatever looked like dried saliva. Louped then and they luckily are not thrips I believe.

I only louped them at x60 so if they are thrips maybe I just ain’t blowing them up enough. I did not see anything that looked like a insect or worm or larvae. Just slight discolouration if the under side of the fan. There was even some spots that went slightly brown. It could be thrips but if it is it isn’t bad and I’m thinking it is likely over spray from the foliars that may have even burnt into the leafs. I try not to get any residual Foliar spray on the top side of the leafs but every now and then a few droplets weather big or small do get there and then the plant is back under the QBs which are quite strong.

I will continue to monitor the fans and maybe get a digital microscope like Gazoo was mentioning as they can magnify a lot more. thanks for looking out for me gang. Much appreciated.

Well time to get my ass in gear! Enjoy the day my friends:green_heart: Cheers guys!:passitleft:

Waiting for boys to show up... :nomo:.....:passitleft:....:passitleft:

Morning Doog’s :nomo: that’s awesome man hope you guys have a great day together. Just watched my 9month old newphew open his first presents. It was hilarious! He liked ripping the wrappers off more then anything:rofl:

Have a blessed day Brotha will catch up later in the week eh :)

U need to stop drooling all over your plants...:dude-knocking:...............:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can’t even say it wasn’t me! I wish you could smell them. Like ripe mango skins now!:drool:

Few more weeks. Hoping I can harvest and cure before u and brotha Neiko go to Negril. Get ya some to :blunt:on the beach:cool:

1577297052667.png

Hope you had a good Christmas Day Brotha Limp! Thanks for the compliments on the ladies. I got back home this morning and the young Maui was droopy. Doh. I quickly mixed up 1.5 Gal of Water and let her sip it up. She perked back up after 2 hours.

Will see how they finish out but I think both these strains won’t disappoint. The Lemon Kush are smelling fruity and less lemon.

Have a great day Limp :high-five:

:rofl: Howdy Doogs, they smell like sweet tarts. Tangy and fruity but better. Hard to describe. The Lemon Kush are more citrus tho. The Maui is more sweet fruit.

Howdy Gang. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

I’ve been mostly away from home but stopped in the other night and got some pics of the girls. The Maui’s are putting on serious weight for Day 36 of flower. Got some early fading on the 3 older plants. Only the young Maui doesn’t show yellowing. But now has tip burn from the Snake Oil + Brix application a few days back. With GE drenches on deck the buds should continue to stack and swell up. Lots of orange pistils now and loads of new white ones coming in also. Breeder said these run 9 weeks so maybe just 10weeks in the kit. Half way there.

198308A1-51CC-46F9-AFDF-6151628AD99B.jpeg

Colas are already thick! Yields could be really decent this go. Also mixed up another kit of soil. So I have 3 kits worth of soil going in bins now.

CFA71525-BC77-4E6E-948E-79E7750166C7.jpeg

The Young Maui showing tip burn after SO+Brix. Purple veins or petioles didn’t really go away yet but they are healthy. The buds are smelling amazing, ripe mango is my best description. Beautiful and thick layers of resin.

DCC9D907-B9E3-469A-AE9D-A84065EA78C4.jpeg

One of the back Maui girls. These ones have massive colas. 8-12inchs down the tops. About the size as a beer bottle around. The CO2 bottle and bag I believe are driving the girls to build bigger buds.

C7A839D9-60C9-45A6-A5CA-54E295C664F3.jpeg

Back right Gal sporting some serious nuggage. Finally praying nicely. Still slight fading and Rust spots on the fans.

That’s all I got for now gang. Heading home in the next hour so I’ll be doing my rounds in the garden seeing which girl wants what. Will snap some more pics then.

Cheers all :ganjamon:

Attachments

• 6186BC74-F4D4-45EE-8163-710E189A0431.jpeg
    6186BC74-F4D4-45EE-8163-710E189A0431.jpeg
    690.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom