Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

I hope you or he has experience drilling glass. Not sure if the panel side or bottom is tempered or not. If it is they are a bitch. I run salt water tanks and most of use use polyethylene or polypropylene barrels for RO and salt mixing. Most of the guys I know do exactly what Duggan did. Build a platform for the main holding tank and spigot the bottom.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Plants look killer. I love this time in the grow. I get impatient about it but it's a good feeling to open that tent and look in there at those beautiful plants.

The weight may surprise you if those mid level buds are hard little buds. On that 4x4 grow I showed you I got some really good numbers.

Yeah my brother in law owns his own Aquarium buisness it’s called. “reef in the city” if your into that world give them a look. They do amazing world class work. All custom and have clients all over Canada. He’s a master plumber and electrician. I only know a little from being around my sister and him and all their people. They are all fish or reptile hobbyists.

That 35gal and 50gal Rez he has with the fittings were used but salvaged for use somewhere else and they were polyethylene like you mentioned. I just said ABS or PVC Cuz I couldn’t recall that word lol. Matt (broski) would likely want to backhand me for such insolence :laughtwo:

The glass should not tempered but we know how to check it. I know what you mean tho it if we’re it’s a beotch.

What size salty do u have Sam? And what kind of corals or fish do you have in there ? Anything cool? in his personal tank at his workshop behind his house he has a 350gal and some of my fav pets live there.

My best bud in his tanks are a Cow Fish ( hope that is correct ) it has bumpy horn like head and the coolest eyeballs. He’s really smart too and can even swim backwards I believe. What I like about salt water species is they have soul. They show intelligence by just looking into their eyes. They interact with people and have moods and character.

Other favorites are the hawk fish. There is some really cool rass also. And the little crabs that have fins. They sit on the corals and fan water by them collecting any small particles of food. If I ever have the time and $$$ i would love to have a nice display tank.

The largest tank he built and services is 1800+ gals. It was made with two 9ft long X 3.5ft tall and wide rectangles joined together into a L shape. All custom cabinetry made from Corian it looks like Quartz but is much cheaper and lighter. This tank is owned by Fielding Enviornmental Services CEO. Really nice guy. He’s only worth half a Billion lol. I often stop by this buisness to see how the tank and it’s occupants are doing. They recycle used paint from car manufacturing plants and use chemicals to separate the liquids back into useable goods. They also make a bi product in this process that is a fuel and is very efficient apparently. The Gov buys and uses that. Idk mad stories to share about all his clients. Could go on all day:passitleft:

Here is some shots of the “Fielding Tank” Enjoy and have a great day:ganjamon:

A47E0DB6-3F9E-457C-A668-D304D1269E29.jpeg

Above shot is through polarized lens. The phones all have sapphire lens so without this they will look super blue as u probably know. So sorry for any blue pics. these pics are when the tank was operational for about 10-12 months. Now it looks a lot better tons more fish. Corals etc. He also built a custom room to operate this tank which is separates the board room to the main hallway of reception. This gorgeous tank is amazing to see in person.
FD13C87B-A46E-438E-BD0B-73E7D39701E8.jpeg

Yellow Tang cruising around. Nice little anemone with one of those cool crabs sitting beside it.

53D89D1F-0B40-48A4-85B3-97613B668364.jpeg

My buddy the Cow fish.

Very cool Ken. I watch that show 'Tanked' every weekend. Awesome bud. My oldest son has recently gotten into that hobbie. Now i know who to ask for info and stuff.... :headbanger:

Evening Doog’s! Yeah used to see that show on tv here and there back a few years ago. That’s awesome it’s a cool hobby for sure. Sure anytime bud :high-five:

Hope your having a Good Friday night! cheers my friend :surf:

Well it looks as if your brother in law has it covered in spades. I only have a few smaller tanks that I still have up. I have been battling some really bad health issues that had me tied to PICC lines (IV from your arm or chest into the right side of the heart) for feeding which are highly prone to infection so my tanks have declined over the years to just fish. The wife tried to take care of things but dealing with the reactors, skimmers, salt mixing and everything else that goes with it was too much for her.

My condition turned for the worst over the last year and I just had a major surgery to re-plum and remove the affected tissue (pancreas cut in half, gall bladder and duodenum removed to correct things so I am looking at getting things back up and running to their full potential here later this winter when I come off restrictions. One thing with salt water aquarium maintenance is it makes DWC systems seem really simple.

Well it looks as if your brother in law has it covered in spades. I only have a few smaller tanks that I still have up. I have been battling some really bad health issues that had me tied to PICC lines (IV from your arm or chest into the right side of the heart) for feeding which are highly prone to infection so my tanks have declined over the years to just fish. The wife tried to take care of things but dealing with the reactors, skimmers, salt mixing and everything else that goes with it was too much for her.

My condition turned for the worst over the last year and I just had a major surgery to re-plum and remove the affected tissue (pancreas cut in half, gall bladder and duodenum removed to correct things so I am looking at getting things back up and running to their full potential here later this winter when I come off restrictions. One thing with salt water aquarium maintenance is it makes DWC systems seem really simple.

Hey Sam I’m so sorry to hear about your health and the fish tanks. I hope that latest surgery was a huge success and you are able to recover fully.

Life is so delicate and we all need to be at our most positive and always striving to live our best lives. Keep your head up and eye on the prize bud. Hope your doing a lot better come spring and summer. So you can get your tanks back in shape.

Haha yeah the salt water fish tank people are crazy. And it is a lot of upkeep to keep everything going A OK. They have to worry about everything. Fish get sick. Corals can not be happy or die altogether. The water salinity. PH. All that needs to always been dialed in. Temps. Skimmer always cleared out and gosh what a smell lol. Tank cleaning. Water changes. The list doesn’t stop.

We got the new 65gal Rez in the house and the stand. Also found the fault with the circuit in the basement. Accidentally overloaded one and it popped a light switch that the receptical was wired into. Was annoying to say the least to track it down. That used up our time so we didn’t get a shot to drill the tank. I did check it and it tested as non tempered which is good relief. If it were we would have to return it and wait for a replacement.

To check for a tempered glass fish tank simply put your phone on a white screen. Maybe open up a post here and hit enter till the screen is full white. Put on a pair of polarized shades. In sunlight u should be able to see the little boils or circles imprinted into the glass. This would be tempered. When it’s not tempered the glass is just the same with no pattern seen.

Crazy it’s +13c outside. Rainy but warm. Feeling like BC winters right about now :surf:

Have a great weekend Sam, Doog’s, Ween & Gang. :ganjamon:

Howdy Gang :ganjamon: Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I have some more photos of the Maui’s to share, enjoy!

F3C28BF7-1C13-4E95-BE4A-3E7ECFEAB2E3.jpeg

F0DF2F1D-3962-462A-91DB-91912B1C8333.jpeg

90D110CC-20B4-45A0-AC4D-55247BC3586F.jpeg

FA7AA5C6-CEAA-49B3-B094-251971D6670C.jpeg

953E81C2-8ECC-4759-BF74-34A19B7C27E6.jpeg

B7CF0398-A8D0-4F1F-9E4A-76DBCEB71753.jpeg

1F0478E5-F2B8-4351-9C76-5675F4001567.jpeg

805A2621-B2BD-47CB-A696-BF7FDDE2E24B.jpeg

693C2F46-4F1C-41A4-ADEE-D88FF08FF39F.jpeg

The trichomes are still half clear and cloudy at any calyx. On the flat sugar leafs extending out from the top buds there is plenty ambers but only there. I’ll keep them going for now. Next drink due for most are GE+tea so hoping to fit a water+ro then one last GE+tea in before I take them down. The smells are floral mixed with heavy sweet and tropical fruit. The plant that sits in the back right corner when looking in the tent has more citrus to the mix but very similar overall aroma.

These girls are just beasts. They each have a lot of weight on them with MW1/3 having the biggest colas. And MW2/4 having the most bud sites and still quite large 4-8inch colas with many golf ball sized Sites in the mid to lower canopy.

They are drinking around every 4-5 day’s currently. I give each girl 1.5-2gals roughly. Never more then 2Gal. For TP and GE I only use 10ml per gal of water used. And tea is always 1ml per gal of water for my whole garden.

Well my Packers are off to the NFC Championship game vs 49ers. I hope they win it all this year:meditate:Time for a celebratory joint! Got some small buds I accidentally plucked off the Maui’s last week. All dried up now so i think I’ll give that a go.

Cheers my friends:passitleft:

Yup...great day to ya friend a mine.... :passitleft: Your girls are packin on the weight. This is a fav. time of mine in the grow , when u know , as a grower u have done a good job and success is near. It's fun knowing that all they are doing now is maturing properly with resin glands maturing and filling up. These last couple weeks are SOOO important.
I'm off today ....'mental health day'....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yup...great day to ya friend a mine.... :passitleft: Your girls are packin on the weight. This is a fav. time of mine in the grow , when u know , as a grower u have done a good job and success is near. It's fun knowing that all they are doing now is maturing properly with resin glands maturing and filling up. These last couple weeks are SOOO important.
I'm off today ....'mental health day'....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Morning Doog’s :nomo: Mental health day eh :laughtwo: I could use one of those! Good on ya bud:high-five:

Love this time of the grow for sure bud! I just wish I had better camera and lighting. I tried for 2 hours to get some shots of the Young Maui for POTM. I got some decent ones but I’m not very confident for the contest. I gotta get a new phone soon. Been saying that for 2 years now haha.

Hope you have a nice mental health day my friend. Did you guys end up getting freezing rain ? Freaking rain didn’t wanna stop Sat into Sun! My lawn was like a swamp!

Cheers my friend:passitleft:

Ya , driving to my game yesterday morning ...roads were a friggen mess around here. Wonder just how many tons of salt they put on the roads...jeesh! Water just on the surface , or do u have problems in your cellar/basement?

Ya we had some plans cancelled because our friends in Kitchener threw in the towel can’t even blame em. Driving from KW to Central Mississauga and back just for dinner would have been dangerous.

Haha I know right. Atleast they do salt here. In Ottawa and other cities they don’t even bother and just throw sand to mix in. I used to work in Ottawa a lot from Toronto and hated the winter work. The roads were all just thick ass ice slabs on top mix with sand. Which hardly did much. We would have to sledgehammer the ice slabs to expose the manholes. Lol fun stuff!

Yeah it was just pooling on the lawn. My sump is brand new and I replaced it early this spring. It’s only 1/3 HP so I like to be at home when we get heavy rains just to make sure it’s doing it’s job throughout the day. I also cleaned and adjusted all the stuff in the sump hole so it should be good to go for another 10years. The old one went out this past spring. It was 18 years old so I think it did well. No problems with flooding at mine so far.

Awesome Ken...sounds like you are on top things. .... :headbanger:

Thanks Brotha! :high-five: For now I am. Definitely a work in progress! I’m planning on a little Upgrade. The 3x3 I wanna make my veg tent and replace with a 4x4. That way I can run 10s in there instead of 7s. Lol the 10s are the smallest pot size I wanna use. The 7s were fun for 3 kit grows but I figure why not go for the extra 30% soil volume and potentially 30% more yield if not more.

Hope ya had a nice day off my friend. Cheers:passitleft:

Thanks man...ya i did. Just chilled all day , had a few puffs, couple cold Stellas. Feel nice and mellow. Had a great lil supper.
your idea is perfect. Gonna keep you busy with all those bigger vegging plants...just waitin for u to slide them over to your bloom tent. love the idea bud. :passitleft:...Also going to #10's minimum is a purely skilled experienced move....:blunt: cheers bud....goin for a puff.:ganjamon:

Enjoy my friend :blunt:it looks like the Maui’s will be done within January so that means Hawaii 5-0 canoes will be a little heavier this trip:surf: I’m stoked you and hopefully Neiko will be able to try something I grew. Bestest feeling is when other Kit growers sample another kit growers produce. That Lemon Skittlez was easily the most lemon scented bud I’ve smelt. Wish I squashed it for some Rosin!

Ah well. Got some Cindy99. Jack Herer and Lemon OG Rosin to dab tonight. What are ya into ?

Cheers Eh:passitleft:

Morning Doog’s & Gang :nomo:

Shout out to @Gazoo for his Seed Organizer Idea:thanks:

Couple hours last night into organizing

353C80E6-7640-49D9-BFD9-434E9D04C49D.jpeg

Sorry for the sideways shot. I’m a camera Noob :rolleyes: The main issue I see here is that this organizer won’t even be half full once all these get sorted. Leaving me to believe I don’t have near enough seeds:rofl:

Pfft to much. Says the guy puffin the KA5H :rofl:

Have a great day my friend :surf:

Morning Doog’s & Gang :nomo:

Shout out to @Gazoo for his Seed Organizer Idea:thanks:

Couple hours last night into organizing

353C80E6-7640-49D9-BFD9-434E9D04C49D.jpeg

Sorry for the sideways shot. I’m a camera Noob :rolleyes: The main issue I see here is that this organizer won’t even be half full once all these get sorted. Leaving me to believe I don’t have near enough seeds:rofl:

Pfft to much. Says the guy puffin the KA5H :rofl:

Have a great day my friend :surf:

Thanks for the shout out :high-five:

Something I included in my storage box upgrade.
I place a Small bit of cotton than a small bit (1/3) of a foam ear plug at the top to
seal off any air.

I use those foam (squash-able foam) ear plugs to seal the top
opening of the little Vials, just prior to closing. The colors help
me visualize the different dominate strains

I use different colors for different strains
Red/Orange for SATIVA Dominate strains
Blue for INDICA Dominate strains

oh I also put a small layer of RICE in the bottom of the seed storage case
just for added protection

=========================================

Oh I see you have all your BREAKERS numbered and listed by room
Good idea

Thanks for the shout out :high-five:

Something I included in my storage box upgrade.
I place a Small bit of cotton than a small bit (1/3) of a foam ear plug at the top to
seal off any air.

I use those foam (squash-able foam) ear plugs to seal the top
opening of the little Vials, just prior to closing. The colors help
me visualize the different dominate strains

I use different colors for different strains
Red/Orange for SATIVA Dominate strains
Blue for INDICA Dominate strains

oh I also put a small layer of RICE in the bottom of the seed storage case
just for added protection

=========================================

Oh I see you have all your BREAKERS numbered and listed by room
Good idea

Thanks for the details G and I have added some foam from ear plugs. The orange things are some extras I have. I broke them into 4 pieces each. Seemed to plug the vials pretty well. I ordered 1.5ml vials. Glad I have the little extra space for the rice grains and it allows extra room for bigger seed counts. I’d say 12 could easily fit with the foam and 5-10 grains of rice in each vial.

I will toss a nice handful of rice into the case bottom aswell. I like your colour coded foam idea for sorting Sativas and Indica’s. I will get some blue ones for the Indica’s and make the adjustments.

Haha good eye G. Yes still got the list on paper going to get that Info transferred over to a clean page and laminated. Then hang it on a string beside the breaker panel.

Cheers Bud :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom