Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Thanks for the details G and I have added some foam from ear plugs. The orange things are some extras I have. I broke them into 4 pieces each. Seemed to plug the vials pretty well. I ordered 1.5ml vials. Glad I have the little extra space for the rice grains and it allows extra room for bigger seed counts. I’d say 12 could easily fit with the foam and 5-10 grains of rice in each vial.

I will toss a nice handful of rice into the case bottom aswell. I like your colour coded foam idea for sorting Sativas and Indica’s. I will get some blue ones for the Indica’s and make the adjustments.

Haha good eye G. Yes still got the list on paper going to get that Info transferred over to a clean page and laminated. Then hang it on a string beside the breaker panel.

Cheers Bud :high-five:

Not sure if its a Good Idea to put the RICE Grains in the Vials ? My thinking is I dont want the seeds to completely dry-out
in the closed up Vial, again I dont know if that is an issue or not but just in case.

I do have the rice in the bottom of the square container :high-five:

Not sure if its a Good Idea to put the RICE Grains in the Vials ? My thinking is I dont want the seeds to completely dry-out
in the closed up Vial, again I dont know if that is an issue or not but just in case.

I do have the rice in the bottom of the square container :high-five:

Hmm probably a bad idea I agree. I’ll pop them open and remove the grains from the vials then. Good looking G :high-five:

Now I’m off to shop some seeds lol. I couldn’t take it anymore and I’ve somehow talked myself into justifying the buy with no sales in sight :rofl: Win some ya lose some:passitleft:

Going to go after some Prayer Glue by MMS. Basically a better yielding GG4 with even more THC. Terps and even up to 3.5% CBD. These are basically sold out everywhere and won’t ever return says MMS. Also they have a vendor that gives freebies of Panamagoo Fems ! That works for me. I also will likely nab a pack of Grape Pupils. That should round off my MMS beans for a upcoming grow. Ok time to max the CC :rofl:

Morning All :nomo: just wanted to drop some more shots of the girls to get the day started. Have a good day everyone:ganjamon:

Maui Waui #1 below @ Day 53

CC02DB41-2487-4877-911B-FD71F4723531.jpeg

A402874E-015A-4078-BF66-41B10EA14CD4.jpeg

498CD790-4026-4661-8840-B9AD70C99C77.jpeg

EF49A296-25B4-4714-9C16-6E5BCF39C49C.jpeg

E81CB607-3FD2-4428-A86A-C6F52252F2EF.jpeg

Above 3 shots are MW#3 she’s the citrus smelling one. Harsh looking fans but the colas are looking great:headbanger:
B5CC482F-BB71-41A0-8610-51AF91CE083F.jpeg

MW1 above is a bit thirsty here she just got. She is a real winner. Love her smell

Here’s a few bonus shots from the 3x3 Powered by @LEDRF ’s Perfect Sun LEDs.

Lemon Kush HB @ Day 49

8D6C96D8-EB17-45A9-BC54-8A826B0CA6BF.jpeg

Starting to see a little purple on some of these girls. Very pretty plants. GE just happened so should see some more swell in the next few days.

AD80280E-A7E3-4A14-A548-09AE67BDBF75.jpeg

6877A088-3355-4619-B02C-02A4F8A0F936.jpeg

A1A7ECFF-9A9D-4E53-8036-6A474E0C63E1.jpeg

Cheers All:passitleft:

Nice colors Ken . Another 10 days maybe...wat ya thinkin?

Thanks brotha :high-five:

Just gave them GE. So yeah I think 3-4 days they will need a next drink. Water/Tea. Then in 3-4 after another Ge and it should be axe time. Ambers are formed on the flat sugar leafs but still not closer into the buds. Exciting times for my little terp dungeon :ganjamon: Cheers Doog’s have a nice day my friend!

Hay Wren I just found your journal, Better late then never, I will tag along for the rest of the show if you don't mind. Plants look Great. I will try to catch up in a bit. :surf:

Hay Wren I just found your journal, Better late then never, I will tag along for the rest of the show if you don't mind. Plants look Great. I will try to catch up in a bit. :surf:

Howdy PC :ciao: hope your doing well today bud. Yeah man always welcome here. Thanks for the compliments on the girls. Sure thing bud if you got any questions just ask away:ganjamon:

looking very nice in there wrenn im with you mw #1 looks deadly nice colors on the lemon k enjoy your imminent harvest ill be waiting the report have a good one bud! :)

Thanks you Brotha Sticky:adore:

Yeah they are all nice in their own ways and these pics do not do them justice. The best thing is the smells. MW1 has an amazing structure and got setup to hold slot of weight. Got 2-3 yo-yo’s on her now just to keep some big colas at the optimal canopy level. She was tilting over to one side of the pot as if the whole rootball would flip over in the pot. Had to lash her back up to the opposite side of the pot.

The Lemons are finally looking decent too. Nice Kush like bud shapes. Thanks for stopping by and yes I’ll see you when I get out of trim jail.:laugh:

Next time I grow a Sativa I want it too look like your Malawi at chop. Man that one has to be plant of the month in my books. Still drooling over here:ganjamon:

Have a great day guys.:passitleft:

Looking good Ken :passitleft: You’ll be joining the trim party soon

Thanks Farmer. Yes sir already mentally preparing. Music Playlists. Snacks. Beer. Trim shears soaking in Iso. Collection of assorted cardboard boxes with bamboo rods inside for low and slow. Clean out all glass jars. Fun times. :ganjamon:

Dropped an order last night over at Luscious Genetics. They are a vendor for MMS. $275 CAD all said and done.

I got

- 7pk of Grape Pupil Fem’s
- 13pk Reg of Prayer Glue
(Full description below)
- 3pk Panama Pupil Fems as a freebie.
If you've been looking for a super sticky strain with full power gas, look no further!

This brings the fun back to Glue with what many people told us is hands down the best GG4 hybrid they have ever experienced! It is my take on improving the Glue with better effects and flavor!

Coming in at 3.65% terpenes and 29% thc, the Prayer Glue is an absolute match made in heaven. Born from creative intuition, this cross takes the best of both parents and is one of my absolute favorites!

Prayer Glue has a powerful gas fuel aroma with many complex notes of glue, earth, citrus, and creamy smoothness, all mixed together for a sensory overload every whiff of the jar! High yielding plants with good vigor and outstanding quality and potency.

Side note: these flowers age well, cured in an airtight jar and get better and better over time! The longest I have cured a spare jar of this strain is 8 months, and let me tell you, it is phenomenal! So enjoy your harvest, and see if you can tuck away one spare jar somewhere for a long time, for an extra special treat later on! It's easy to achieve high yields with this strain, so there's always plenty to go around, yet its always the first to run out as it's one of the best in the collection.

There is no tolerance buildup with this strain, meaning the tenth time you try it will hit you as hard as the first time! For me, it's a great stony upbeat and powerful daytime strain, although many people it is too intense for and puts them right to sleep!

These plants respond well to topping and scrogging methods of increasing yield and can be grown indoors and outdoors. Out of many GG4 creations, this one was also the most stable, and the only one I released out of many Glue crosses.

The last few packs of Prayer Glue (Regular) ever are in stock at the seed banks. I no longer have the PT9 male that makes this cross, so this exact version will never be available again. I do plan to work on future projects with the Prayer Glue in the future, but this is your last chance at the original version.

Some select phenotypes of Prayer Glue have up to 3% CBD, in addition to the extremely high THC levels approaching near 30%! Most phenotypes are showing THC levels of 26-29% and the small amounts of CBD adds a depth of complexity and long lasting effect. Some phenotypes also have no CBD at all.

Find the last ever packs of Prayer Glue (and many other Mass Medical Strains) at:
Great Lakes Genetics
DC Seed Exchange
Luscious Genetics (international shipping available)
Neptune Seed Bank (international shipping available)
Well Grown Seeds

Don't forget, each seed bank has its own special freebies included with every purchase of Mass Medical! Wellgrown has Mexican Bacon, Neptune has Watermelon Star Pupil x Prayer Pupil, Great Lakes has Panama Pupil V3 Fem, DCSE has EEEEE (Mr E x Five Star) Fem, and Luscious has Panama Pupil V3 Fem!

If you will be at Indo Expo in Colorado, January 25-26, we have saved a few of our last Prayer Glue packs and will have those at the event, along with the very limited Prayer Glue x Star Pupil fem drop which we predict will sell out in 1-2 days online and at the event.​

Screen_20Shot_202020-01-14_20at_208.33.19_20AM.png

Anyone in Colorado near the end of the month ? Wish they were doing that in my city. This year I want to visit any expo where good seed banks show up too. I went to one in Nov in Toronto and it was not the right expo :rofl:

I showed up with a couple friends after a mid day dab session. We were way to stoned for going out. Then we realized I just paid for tickets for a buisness expo lol. No one had consumables there. No seed. No bud. No edibles. We looked around briefly and knew there wasn’t much there for us. Ended up going at a bar for dinner and pints. Gotta find the real expo for Toronto this year. I think it’s in summer.

Just got home to these beauties!

MW1 on the right and MW2 aka the young Maui on the left. The smells when I move them and the colas sway are incredible. My sweet girls getting their GE drinks in a few mins here.

2982D6B2-0F42-4F59-8A1C-AC2B5B34A11B.jpeg

Guess I should remove the LST clips :rofl:

E90D184F-D1A3-4851-A5AB-28C05473D3EF.jpeg

3C47DBE1-6D3E-4194-B8DC-8A9EBADBA391.jpeg

7F812377-1F71-4E3B-919A-E4DD3DFD953B.jpeg

510DEFC8-8A4E-41AD-9330-B1574EE262FC.jpeg

E051D8CC-BD46-43BC-BCCF-63582260C6EB.jpeg

29946A93-AF49-4399-8270-316F3369AB32.jpeg

ED564429-EE9C-4FC4-B7E6-06F8B2425407.jpeg

56AA817F-0606-425F-98D2-2DCF10277F82.jpeg

Giggity Giggity Goo so excited to smoke these in everyway possible! Not looking forward to the harvest chores but these should be well worth it.:headbanger:

Cheers Gang :passitleft:

Harvest chores,...ya...me too, comin up. Right after we get back from J.

Brotha Doog’s :headbanger: What doing my friend ?
Shit I feel like I was just in JA :rofl::rofl: Pffttt ya right I wish!

Under those HLGs it’s toasty tho :cool: I bet I could get a decent tan. everytime I go in there to take the plants out I feel
My back and neck roasting. Pretty nuts the main light is only at about 60% - 65% power. Anymore and heat just gets ridiculous.

How many more days? My cuz just got to Medellin in Columbia. Bogotá before that. I wish I was there too so bad. Fakkkk trapped in the grind. Tell me there is light at the end of this never ending tunnel :meditate:

Let me know if ya need a trim jail cell mate when u and Brotha Neiko return. I gotta come by so we can press that freeze dried bubble u got there. Old Turkish stylez:slide: it’s going to be amazing stuff.

:passitleft:

Morning All :nomo: just wanted to drop some more shots of the girls to get the day started. Have a good day everyone:ganjamon:

Maui Waui #1 below @ Day 53

CC02DB41-2487-4877-911B-FD71F4723531.jpeg

A402874E-015A-4078-BF66-41B10EA14CD4.jpeg

498CD790-4026-4661-8840-B9AD70C99C77.jpeg

EF49A296-25B4-4714-9C16-6E5BCF39C49C.jpeg

E81CB607-3FD2-4428-A86A-C6F52252F2EF.jpeg

Above 3 shots are MW#3 she’s the citrus smelling one. Harsh looking fans but the colas are looking great:headbanger:
B5CC482F-BB71-41A0-8610-51AF91CE083F.jpeg

MW1 above is a bit thirsty here she just got. She is a real winner. Love her smell

Here’s a few bonus shots from the 3x3 Powered by @LEDRF ’s Perfect Sun LEDs.

Lemon Kush HB @ Day 49

8D6C96D8-EB17-45A9-BC54-8A826B0CA6BF.jpeg

Starting to see a little purple on some of these girls. Very pretty plants. GE just happened so should see some more swell in the next few days.

AD80280E-A7E3-4A14-A548-09AE67BDBF75.jpeg

6877A088-3355-4619-B02C-02A4F8A0F936.jpeg

A1A7ECFF-9A9D-4E53-8036-6A474E0C63E1.jpeg

Cheers All:passitleft:
Wow those are pretty.

Wow those are pretty.

Evening Fudo & Thank you for the kind words :Namaste:.

How’s the new Grow Room treating ya? I’ll have to pop over and take a peek. Been too long. Be right over!

nice pic congrats on your imminent harvest happy times! :)

Thanks sticky I played around with the still shots some and the burst photos. I think it helps. My iPhone is a 6S tho lol that’s the main problem. Battery can be fully charge and 30-45m of pics and it’s dead again:confused:

Looking into a newer one tho. Maybe a XS or 11pro. They are so dang expensive tho!
Never bought a phone outright so paying $1600 for a bloody phone is beyond me.

Happy Friday Sticky & Gang. Hope everyone has a good day:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom