Wss skunk first time Growing: Day 42

I transplanted her today into bigger pot. In my opinion final. 10 or 11L.. She is now 82cm tall. It said on seed info that it can reach max 120cm.
She has few white hairs popping out since 2 days. I will post more pics tomorrow after sleep time is over for her and also I've been feeding her with nutrients by every watering. Every 2rd day half of L in morning and another Half in evening. And also its been 1 week since i flipped lights on 12/12.
She had 8 weeks of vegging
I'm sure your good for this grow but I have found through a lot of experimentation that 5 gal minimum pot size works best (larger is better to a point). I also strongly suggest using fabric bags. They are cheap and work beautifully!

Yo guys, just started my first grow with WSS skunk 3 day seedling and I see you’ve had good success with yours I’m in the UK so temps can drop drastically at night(lights off). What are your temps at day/night, also nutrients i’m growing in a pro mix I made with canna terra pro coco with perlite 20% compost and 20% seedling and cutting compost, when will I need to start feeding her. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

hey blazed, you might get a bit more attention starting a new thread.

welcome to 420 if this is your first post. consider an intro thread and a grow journal so we can follow along.
pics and maybe a little more info would also go a long way. :)

Back
Top Bottom