Wtf are these?

Jmills

Hey 420 community....
Can anyone tell me what these orange/yellowish maggot looking things?
From what ive gathered from looking at pics online is that their aphid maggots but im not 100% sure.
If it helps a diagnosis the 2 gals affcted are about 3 weeks old purple rock candy strain,im using a soil/peralite mixture and im watering every 2 days.
Luckily i moved the rest of the plants i had with these into the flower closet before it spread.
Can someone please tell me what these are?
20180130_182401.jpg
20180130_182352.jpg

Hey 420 community....
Can anyone tell me what these orange/yellowish maggot looking things?
From what ive gathered from looking at pics online is that their aphid maggots but im not 100% sure.
If it helps a diagnosis the 2 gals affcted are about 3 weeks old purple rock candy strain,im using a soil/peralite mixture and im watering every 2 days.
Luckily i moved the rest of the plants i had with these into the flower closet before it spread.
Can someone please tell me what these are?
20180130_182401.jpg
20180130_182352.jpg
Damn i never seen that before.But try killing them with a co2 floud

I battled thrips on my last grow. They are a bitch to get rid of. They reproduce in your soil and then lay their eggs on the underside of you leaves. The eggs are so small you can't see them without magnification.

Recommended treatment include insecticidal soap. I didn't have much luck with that and was able to keep them under control by buying some lady bugs. The lady bugs did a good job of keeping them under control but never eliminated them totally.

The yellow is being caused by the them sucking the juices out of the leaves. They love to hang out on the top and bottom of leaf near the veins.

Back
Top Bottom