WTF?....bubbler

nughugger420

during a deal today which i went to a freinds house to sell a O of shwag, the buyer asked if we wonted to go inside so we did...inside he asked if we wonted to smoke a bowl,i took out my gram of nuggets proudly,he handed me a huge bowl he said it was a Bubbler.....so im saying "why the fuck do you people buy bubblers? i dont see anything different between a bubbler and a pipe...although one bubbles and costs 50 dallars more.Someone please help me out.THANX

nughugger420 said:
during a deal today which i went to a freinds house to sell a O of shwag, the buyer asked if we wonted to go inside so we did...inside he asked if we wonted to smoke a bowl,i took out my gram of nuggets proudly,he handed me a huge bowl he said it was a Bubbler.....so im saying "why the fuck do you people buy bubblers? i dont see anything different between a bubbler and a pipe...although one bubbles and costs 50 dallars more.Someone please help me out.THANX
Well, well, well. A pipe is a pipe, just a dry pipe, nothing special about that.

A bubbler is called a bubbler because, well, it bubbles. What do you think makes that bubbling sound? It's the smoke going through the water. Now why do we want the smoke to go through the water?
1. Filters out the nasty carcinogens
2. Makes the smoke less harsh
3. Because the smoke is less harsh, you can take much bigger hits
And in the end a bubbler will get you higher then a pipe will because you can take bigger hits when the smoke is less harsh, and it's the smoke is healthier then from a pipe/joint. Just think of a bubbler like a hand held bong.

Back
Top Bottom