• haze

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • afgan

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • white widow

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

demonxxx

:bongrip: :bong: I'm new here and I wanted to say, hey. If anyone needs any information on weed just let me know because i'm a book. I know a good bit about weed and i would enjoy answering any questions that you might have.:joint:

Have you ever smoked Meigs Gold?

Sweet Skunk was the best bud I've ever smoked so I gotta go with skunk.

White widow is probably the "best" strain ive ever smoked but my favorite and personal best will always be the bomb northern lights I got like 6 months ago. Either that or this really good hindu kush I was getting. I love bomb weed.

i'm just wondering how come no one is picking afgan? afgan and skunk are some good shit they r really similar in potancy but in charecteristics they differ by a large amount

I am not shure why people are picking skunk but are not picking afgan. Afgan is as potinant as skunk. They are simalar. I have read a lot about both of them and i think skunk is a bread of afgan but i am not shure, by the way nice white widow pic.

Real White Widow.

i like white widow but that shits rare, it only comes around once in a while. but its good to treat yourself to something nice =). what do you call bomb ass dense crystilized sticky nugget, cause i smoke that everyday :headbanger:

afgan is nice, and plus you cant beat the afaganamation!

come on now i there is only 39 votes and not very many people like the afgan
but afgan is onr of the most breeded htbred strains in almoste every nuget u smoke it prolly has afgan in it AND KEEP VOTING

I gotta go with white widow me and 2 of my buddies smoked three fat blunts of that shit and fell asleep on the couches at circuit city while we were watchin their movies.:bong: :passitleft: :bong:

The best weed i ever smoked was all crystalled up and smelled like fruit loops i think it was an afganie skunk mix, but it was reall good. *nigga gonna die as drive by they wont see shit as i fly by*

All.. all are great!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I'm partial to Northern Lights myself, but I do love a lil Afghan buds once in a while whenever it's around, but I haven't smoked any real Afghan in about a year or longer.

Back
Top Bottom