WW or Pineapple Express Auto in a 39x22x16 Box? Enough Room? Lights?

I am considering building a box that is 39"Tx22"Wx16"D. I would like to grow one auto plant in a 4.75 gallon DWC system that is 8" tall. So with the 8" container in there I would end up with only 31" of space left for upward growth. That is not counting the lights. I've been thinking a small LED panel but I don't know if I would need 45W, 90W, or 300W or something in between to get the most out of an auto in that small space. I just want to get a couple ounces and enjoy growing one of these auto's I have. White Widow or Pineapple Express

Would that space accommodate a decent plant? Any suggestions on lights? Should I just be patient and wait for my current grow to finish? Lol!
:green_heart:

LALG - I've been growing in a 32x18x32 tent. I've had decent success with 1 or 2 plants. Check out my grows in my signature. I'm using an old style (2 yrs old now and it was the old style then) Mars 300w LED. While 39" isn't very high, it's 7" more than me. You should be fine with most indicas. The sativas could require severe LST and trimming to accommodate their height. You could go with an HPS too, but in smaller places you could have some issues with heat if you don't have enough ventilation. I think 300w should be your minimum.:Namaste:

Btw....your current grow looks amazing:passitleft:

LALG - I've been growing in a 32x18x32 tent. I've had decent success with 1 or 2 plants. Check out my grows in my signature. I'm using an old style (2 yrs old now and it was the old style then) Mars 300w LED. While 39" isn't very high, it's 7" more than me. You should be fine with most indicas. The sativas could require severe LST and trimming to accommodate their height. You could go with an HPS too, but in smaller places you could have some issues with heat if you don't have enough ventilation. I think 300w should be your minimum.:Namaste:

Btw....your current grow looks amazing:passitleft:

Thank you golfer! (I enjoy my time on the links as well) Your input is much appreciated, and thank you for the compliment! I thought it would be enough room but I wanted to reach out to the community before making any final decisions. I think you're right about the 300W minimum, especially if I want to flower with the same light.

I just flipped through your WW journal. Very nice couple of plants. That's exactly the type of result I would be looking for. Now, back to my bowl and Golfer's journals...

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom