Aston/Jandre: I've shaved my head, and am studying Full Metal Jacket as we speak.

Twelve: Sorry to hear that you've had to take a time out, but I guess better to sit in the corner for a while than to be thrown in detention. A few YEARS!? Damn, what are you gonna do with all that free time now? You were ACTIVE with your hobby!
I guess I could've used a less flashy reference, but I just didn't really care enough about decorum, I took the photo I wanted, and uploading it was more of an afterthought over a week later, and after weeks of inactivity. Part of my frustration from before was from; seeing others on this site post blatant info about how they plan to use the info they're asking for to start selling, or how much can they make, and is it worth it to grow for profit- I jump in and say "chill on the dealer talk, keep ur biz to urself, we're jus growers", and I get told to butt out. Obviously ppl don't care that much about them joining the site just to try to get rich, so why shouldn't I be proud of how much money I'm gonna save? I smoke a lot, and have for over 2 decades. Do you know how much most dealers suck? Arrogant, rude, late, lying, shady, opportunistic, inconsistent, will bring as much pain to your life as you let -- and still expect you to be thankful to the core. Just being around them risks getting you on police radar, and that's never a good thing. I'm not in this for the money, but I'm sure glad that I can save myself a nice chunk of change by growing my own herbs. The retards that make (or more often fail to make) our laws have equated 1 seed to 1 pound of dried, smokeable bud. We all know that's only possible in very specific conditions, and with an experienced grower- especially indoors. Yeah, I grew like 40 plants, but that's gonna get me like a quarter-pound of bud, 6oz at the absolute most. If people see that, and just because there's a $100 bill on it, they think I'm some big-time gangster, well maybe they should go get a job with the gov'ment! lolz

in this war, we are fighting against the other nutrient companies that over charge for nutes, these nutes are not the same, only because they are that much better. Specially formulated for cannabis, Corey's words, these nutes will always grow you the best medication you can ask for. I think we even have a few first timers that have successful journals as well.

Sharp words yes, EVEN SHARPER PROOF, TOTALLY! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

I'm getting very close to having new clones to root for the next cycle. I'm looking to get an ez clone or turbo klone. Can't find good info on the difference between the two, and no one seems to address the differences, just the similarities. Why does ez cloner add an air pump when there is constant misting for oxygenation, and the air pump will raise temps? Does the little fan on a turbo clone actually help anything - shouldn't the root-zone be a closed environment? I'm tired of dealing with leaks on my 2 diy cloners, and don't want to have to worry about dipping/draining cubes all the time or waiting 2 extra weeks for rockwool. I also don't like the dripping noise that cloners make, screws my stealth, and don't wanna buy a fish tank for camouflage, but nothing's perfect. Any suggestions on a fav cloning machine?

Aston/Jandre: I was focusing more on how he was able to eat all the donuts, while getting out of doing pushups! This Private Pyle seems to be going places, can't wait to see how it ends!...

I was thinking we'd be more like the protesters in the 60's sticking flowers in soldiers' gun barrels, only different flowers, and stuffed into "water filtration devices"(as my local bong shop calls them). ♪♫I was gonna go to war, but then I got HIGH♫♪

...Any suggestions on a fav cloning machine?

I have a favorite. . . and it doesn't take 21 days... SEVEN from cut to root... N starve a week before you want to clone, and voila!

040212150419.jpg

I think the Turbo Kloner will be great for you. I got the T24 model and works great. I also have the DIY cloner, it works great too but I like the compact design of TK takes up less space, and that the neoprene insert fits nicely and does not fall into the reservoir. For the DIY sometimes it fall in when pushed down too deep. At the time I needed more rooting clone production so thought I would invest in a professional built cloner. Highly recommend it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom