Xave's Girl Scout Cookies Auto LED & CFL Grow

snapped a quick photo today. day 25

IMG_031642.JPG

Doing a little lst but the next day the leaves are going straight up to the light they love the leds. Day 28. 4 weeks old. I know the plant would probably be bigger with chemical nutrients but organic is giving me a healthy plant with no deficiencys or lock out. I started adding bloom khaos in at 1/3 strength. She is already putting out a strong dank smell

IMG_032040.JPG
IMG_032248.JPG
IMG_032345.JPG

okay we got some flowering going on! im at day 45 today a little more than half way there and everything is going great, such an easy plant to grow. Shes loving the Nectar for the gods nutes I think its such a healthy plant growing in the coco and using a calcium based nutrient line helps.

IMG_037846.JPG
IMG_038050.JPG

hey all I got an update , I added a 216 watt ufo (or atleast that's what they say! probably a 150watt,) but added into the mix for a light boost for flowering so I got that with the 45 and 54w on side of it ;)

here she is at Day 51 at around 2 and a half weeks of flowering id guess.

IMG_039949.JPG
IMG_040149.JPG
IMG_040359.JPG
IMG_040552.JPG
IMG_040961.JPG

no I try to keep the coco moist all the time I water once a day but I am starting to have a deficiency on some of the newer leaves... I am thinkin its a trace nutrient because I have been giving it liquid organic nutrients every feeding , but I think it may be time for a little cal mag I got a while back

anyone know what it needs?

IMG_041550.JPG
IMG_041451.JPG

Hey x420! Was looking around for your yellowing leaf issue & first thought it could be a potassium deficiency but then I saw this...
420-magazine-mobile349025061.jpg
maybe your disco lights are too close... hope you got it figured out~ she looks great!

thanks vespertine! I figured it out was a potassium deficiency cuz I discovered bottom leaves looking like this

IMG_044847.JPG
IMG_044941.JPG

so im pretty sure its potassium. about 10 days ago I started giving it terpin@ter its a potassium supplement to help with potency.

I also upped the bloom khaos. the buds have been fattening up nice and crystally! im happy to say this plant experienced no lockout what so ever its whole life so far from ph issues , I think I will be sticking with coco . It seems pretty easy to dial in if you can get around to watering atleast once a day at 5.9-6.0 ph nutrient water.

heres a pic of her

IMG_045044.JPG

Back
Top Bottom