Xave's Girl Scout Cookies Auto LED & CFL Grow

Day 80

ok so this plant is looking awesome at this point, crystals loaded all over and coating the leaves closer to the buds. bottom buds that got less light have less crystals. trichomes are white , got maybe a week or 2 left. im thinking il start flushing in a week.

IMG_048350.JPG
IMG_048151.JPG
IMG_047947.JPG
IMG_047745.JPG
IMG_047641.JPG
IMG_047455.JPG
IMG_047252.JPG

She's so chunking bro! My GSC isn't going to be anywhere near as impressive I fear! Im halfway there, fingers crossed! .

How tall would you say she is?

She's so chunking bro! My GSC isn't going to be anywhere near as impressive I fear! Im halfway there, fingers crossed! .

How tall would you say she is?

thanks Grim, shes almost 2 ft high but nice and wide with a lot of colas.

Day 85 Today I started giving her plain water with about 15 ml per gallon of herculean harvest. it says to give with the flush on the feeding schedule so I thought not to worry about it since its all organic. im gonna flush for about 5 days around.

IMG_050934.JPG
IMG_051045.JPG
IMG_050743.JPG
IMG_051655.JPG
IMG_051558.JPG
IMG_051159.JPG

ok everything has dried and been put into jars. she smells so nice and dank. the top main buds closest to the light were much more compact and crystallized. all in all I got 73 grams of dried bud off the one plant. not too bad.

IMG_061052.JPG

IMG_060850.JPG

So the Girl Scout cookies went a total of 92 days and turned out to be some really skunky dank bud with lots of crystals. The first green hit tastes really nice and isn't harsh at all. Gets u pretty stoned but not a ''foggy'' type of high I can still do things around the house or not be too lazy to cut the lawn after I smoke lol. I could definitely recommend this plant to a beginner grower.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom